Options
20th anniversary gold grades 2/3 70!
1 1 10824011 89997 2006-W $50 Eagle- 20th Anniversary US PR69DC
2 1 10824012 89993 2006-W $50 Eagle-20th Anniversary US MS70
3 1 10824013 89995 2006-W $50 Eagle-20th Anniversary Rev Proof US PR70
Not bad for a first timer
2 1 10824012 89993 2006-W $50 Eagle-20th Anniversary US MS70
3 1 10824013 89995 2006-W $50 Eagle-20th Anniversary Rev Proof US PR70
Not bad for a first timer
Brian
0
Comments
Good for you, stinks for me.
I had ten sets, picked my best 2 Rev Pr, and got 1 Rev Pr 70 the other a 69. None of the others would have been 70.
You send in, one unopened box and get 2 70's and a 69.
It ain't fair I'll tell ya.
">"http://www.cashcrate.com/5663377"
Did you expect all 70's?
I'm not sure I could tell the difference.
I sent in 2 sets so far and got 1 set just like yours. The other are all 69's.
I am about to send in my last set that just came last week in hopes to make the elusive pr70dcam.
Here's hoping.