Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

PCGS MS66 69-D and 69-S Jeffersons on Ebay

This was probably crazy for me to do but I thought I would give it a shot and see what they did with no reserve. After the 69-D sold on teletrade for $1100 of course I went through mine and viola. As part of the 1800 1968 mint set deal there were several hundred 69 mint sets, this is where these coins came from.

1969-S Jeff in MS66
1969-D Jeff in MS66
1961-D Jeff in MS65

Comments

• Options
    Clackamas- Nice offer on E-Bay. I admit I am the first to jump on thses coins.
    Can't wait to see what they end up at.

I'll be watching.

BILL
  • Options
    Thanks, it will be interesting to see what they do. I think the S is harder to come by so I expect it to do better.
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck.

Supply is good.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    cupronikcupronik Posts: 773 ✭✭✭
    I suspected it was you who made the latest 69-D & 69-S Jeffs in PCGS MS-66. My good friend Rick
    is also listing a 1969-S PCGS MS-66 5c on ebay (a.w.coins). I thought this coin better go up for auction
    before the others.

This 69-S 5c was graded in a modern submission while yours were part of a bulk submission.

Two 1969-S PCGS MS-66 5c have sold in the past year on Teletrade for over $2000 & $1200 respectively
    Where will these end up?image
  • Options
    Good thing I checked the message board. I missed your listings on eBay.
    I usually type "pcgs nickel". With the word nickel not in your description, your coins didn't come up on my search.
    Thanks for posting here.
    Jefferson Lover & Full Step Treasure Hunter
  • Options
    Yeh a bulk submission with 2006 Circ Jeff's. These were the best from 800 mint sets and putting them up against coins struck this year says quite a bit.

Dang I missed that not having Jefferson in the title. Probably a spendy mistake.
  • Options
    cupronikcupronik Posts: 773 ✭✭✭
    My mistake on Teletrade's realized prices. The 69-S 5c's brought less. Their actual prices were $1850.
    and $1150. respectively. . . . . . . sorry.
  • Options
    FullStepJeffsFullStepJeffs Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭
    Par for the course... I'm still in the middle east and your selling Brian.

Hope you get a good price.

Steve
    U.S. Air Force Security Forces Retired

In memory of the USAF Security Forces lost: A1C Elizabeth N. Jacobson, 9/28/05; SSgt Brian McElroy, 1/22/06; TSgt Jason Norton, 1/22/06; A1C Lee Chavis, 10/14/06; SSgt John Self, 5/14/07; A1C Jason Nathan, 6/23/07; SSgt Travis Griffin, 4/3/08; 1Lt Joseph Helton, 9/8/09; SrA Nicholas J. Alden, 3/3/2011. God Bless them and all those who have lost loved ones in this war. I will never forget their loss.