Home Sports Talk
Options

Today's Mets/Cards rain-out

Will it affect the way it plays out? What do you think?
Wise men learn more from fools than fools learn from the wise.

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Mets catch a HUGE break as Glavine absolutely STINKS on 3 days rest (he's a mediocre postseason pitcher as it is - on 3 days rest he's horrible).

Won't matter, though, Cards still going to take game 5 and the series.
  • Options

<< <i>he's a mediocre postseason pitcher as it is >>

In 23 postseason games he has a 3.47 ERA. That's mediocre? What's the matter, it isn't a large enough sample size for you?

Jersey, don't listen to Axtroll. The Mets are going to the World Series.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>he's a mediocre postseason pitcher as it is >>

In 23 postseason games he has a 3.47 ERA. That's mediocre? What's the matter, it isn't a large enough sample size for you?

Jersey, don't listen to Axtroll. The Mets are going to the World Series. >>

Please tell me how good his ERA is on 3 days rest?

33-33 is mightily impressive. 2-2 with a 15+ ERA in his last postseason appearance prior to this year (2002 against the giants) is mightily impressive as well.
  • Options

<< <i>Please tell me how good his ERA is on 3 days rest? >>

He stinks on 3 days rest. I didn't argue that point with you if you would learn how to read already. I disputed your inaccurate statement that he's a mediocre postseason pitcher.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Please tell me how good his ERA is on 3 days rest? >>

He stinks on 3 days rest. I didn't argue that point with you if you would learn how to read already. I disputed your inaccurate statement that he's a mediocre postseason pitcher. >>

And please tell me how he did against the giants in 2002?

• Options

<< <i>And please tell me how he did against the giants in 2002? >>

Axtroll, you make a stupid statement as usual and once you realize how far off you are you start nitpicking anything you can find to help back you up.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you expect from a hypocrite racist like Axhole. He can't stand the fact that the Mets are going to the Series cause he hates NYC almost as much as John Rocker did.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>What do you expect from a hypocrite racist like Axhole. He can't stand the fact that the Mets are going to the Series cause he hates NYC almost as much as John Rocker did. >>

I know image. I just enjoy seeing him make an utter fool out of himself every day.

Axtroll, since you're so high on any given year, how is Glavine doing in the 2006 postseason?
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>What do you expect from a hypocrite racist like Axhole. He can't stand the fact that the Mets are going to the Series cause he hates NYC almost as much as John Rocker did. >>

I know image. I just enjoy seeing him make an utter fool out of himself every day.

Axtroll, since you're so high on any given year, how is Glavine doing in the 2006 postseason? >>

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

Oh look its the biggest chicken chit mf'er on this board, scroteboy (stownie is a close second).

Mets are going to the series? What, did I sleep for them winning 2 more games? Or are you talking out of your ass yet again?