Home Sports Talk
Options

Buccaneers..best 1-4 team in history of NFL?

GO MARLINS! Home of the best fans in baseball!!

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Hurt...Have you all dismantled the Marlins yet?? oh wait, there is nothing to dismantle...at least the Dolphins are good..LMAO

JS
  • Options
    DaBigHurtDaBigHurt Posts: 1,066 ✭✭
    Not that I'm even a Dolphins fan, but don't you guys have the same record as the team you're laughing at?? image

• Options
    easily the Greatest 1-4 team of all time. CLAYTON- HOF for sure, and the new qb is the 2nd coming of someone good.
  • Options
    I think this Bruce Gradkowmazilli is the best QB in the league! That's why I'm going to draft him in my fantasy league.

Put him on the board! Championship~

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Hurt...what off the Dolphin bandwagon already? let me guess you are a saints fan this year....pathetic

JS
  • Options
    Joey,

You assuming I like the Dolphins because I have a signature that MOCKS Marlin fans and their franchise would be like me assuming you like sleeping with black men because you have a picture of Derrick Brooks in your signature.

Thanks.

Mgmt.

• Options

<< <i>Joey,

You assuming I like the Dolphins because I have a signature that MOCKS Marlin fans and their franchise would be like me assuming you like sleeping with black men because you have a picture of Derrick Brooks in your signature.

Thanks.

Mgmt. >>

Hurt...you may be getting close to the bone there.

I hear Stalin also enjoys a good Dirty Sanchez.

• Options
    well their record doesn't show just how good they really are. Saints,Panthers should have been wins
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>well their record doesn't show just how good they really are. Saints,Panthers should have been wins >>

And you should have paid gobravesgo, welcher.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts