Options

Lets see smoe people behind the coins,part 2

The usual suspects ?

Bofus !

Comments

• Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    That a fx or xl?
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    OldnewbieOldnewbie Posts: 1,425 ✭✭
    Taking a break from riding up on Hwy 88 in Cali.

• Options
    dizzyfoxxdizzyfoxx Posts: 9,823 ✭✭✭
    Just another regular day at the office getting a lecture from the boss...

image...There's always time for coin collecting. image
  • Options
    SandhawkSandhawk Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

imageimage

• Options
    XL 1200 C

2006 Model
  • Options
    ARCOARCO Posts: 4,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since my hair is growing out, I had better update my pic. Me and my youngest in Newport Beach this summer.

• Options
    WoodenJeffersonWoodenJefferson Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭✭

That's me electrocopying the 1804 DRAPED BUST SILVER DOLLAR
    Chat Board Lingo

"Keep your malarkey filter in good operating order" -Walter Breen
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wind tunnels rock... and yes, this was doing homework image

...and a slightly more normal picture of me taken at a wedding in Israel as I was being tackled by a very cute 4 year old.

...and finally, my senior picture--me sans hair (I last cut it in August 2005)

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    Jeremy the hair is growing out a bit....

The Fro...

Me Sking

Me in Jackson, Wyoming

• Options
    123cents123cents Posts: 7,178 ✭✭✭
    image My grandson Kaiden and me.
  • Options
    NumisOxideNumisOxide Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heres me & my two sisters:
    I'm the youngest.

Me, my mom, & sister at my cousin's wedding this past August.
  • Options
    You can hug your sister, John; she doesn't have "cooties" ya' know.image
  • Options
    NumisOxideNumisOxide Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You can hug your sister, John; she doesn't have "cooties" ya' know. image >>

Maybe next time.image
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
    My most recent pic. People tell me I have nice color and am very firm to the touch image

• Options
    Me at my computer:

and me playing pirates with the Mrs.

I think she'd kill me if she knew I was posting that one online, lol
    "From Time to Time the Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed with the Blood of Patriots and of Tyrants"

--Thomas Jefferson
  • Options
    I have to fight the girls off because they know that I collect coins.

• Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here you go

Sorry the camera's flim was overexposed
  • Options

<< <i>I have to fight the girls off because they know that I collect coins.

image >>

Dude, you're a dork, even if that isn't your pic.
  • Options

Want a Barber quarter little girl?
  • Options
    Like I said........image
  • Options
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    This is starting to look like an Open Forum thread.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not the best photo

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Dude, you look just like Vince Neil!!image

• Options
  • Options

<< <i>Dude, you look just like Vince Neil!!image >>

Zactly what I was going to say.
  • Options
    Here's big tonedbuff and the littlest tonedbuff of the herd in Tahoe
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most recent pic of my and my fiance...

• Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    Taken after my first solo flight as a student pilot in 2004:

• Options
    AthenaAthena Posts: 439 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    dragondragon Posts: 4,548 ✭✭
    .......in my younger days.

• Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>image >>

image >>

I didn't want to sound like a perv but since you said it before me, I agree. She's purdy!
  • Options
    JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    I'll post a pic. as soon as I get home. Just remember, I'll be the handsome one in the pic. image. jws
  • Options

<< <i>I'll post a pic. as soon as I get home. Just remember, I'll be the handsome one in the pic. image. jws >>

I don't know, you will be hard-pressed to outdo Craton.
  • Options
    I was pretty well into things before I realized that it wasn't a coin my metal detector had found.

Proudly upholding derelict standards for five decades.
  • Options
    For me coins are a hobby, but here is my obsession.

• Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    This is me with my Mom and two sisters in July 06 in Raleigh, NC. We were all together for Mom's 70th Birthday.image She's on tough old broad. She's had surgery for a brain tumor, neck vertabrae, and both hips twice. She's still kicking and going strong.image

• Options
    There is *totally* a double-standard on here. LOOK at all the men who posted their pics, hunting and all, yet ONE woman (me) posts pics, one mail, gets banned. Lemme find out who that freaking moderator is and I'm going to burn his ass somehow, bet me. Yes, I am sure it is a "he." NO woman would do that.

This is probably a "woman-thing," but my suspicion is the moderator is likely a "gay"(wave both your pinky fingers here, honey) male. I don't have a problem with gay guys,, much. Note that is qualified. Maybe I do. I don't like that they "think" they can act or be women and that they act like some Scarlett O'Hara weird surreal version of a woman. CLUE QUEERS: That is NOT how women are or think. You can take your BODACIOUS queer weeeeirdness off the map. THAT IS NOT A WOMAN.

But I don't like what really seems to be one-sidedness on this forum, where men have a voice and women don't. Is the moderator trying to overcompensate or what? Lessee if *this* post gets thru.
  • Options

<< <i>There is *totally* a double-standard on here. LOOK at all the men who posted their pics, hunting and all, yet ONE woman (me) posts pics, one mail, gets banned. Lemme find out who that freaking moderator is and I'm going to burn his ass somehow, bet me. Yes, I am sure it is a "he." NO woman would do that.

This is probably a "woman-thing," but my suspicion is the moderator is likely a "gay"(wave both your pinky fingers here, honey) male. I don't have a problem with gay guys,, much. Note that is qualified. Maybe I do. I don't like that they "think" they can act or be women and that they act like some Scarlett O'Hara weird surreal version of a woman. CLUE QUEERS: That is NOT how women are or think. You can take your BODACIOUS queer weeeeirdness off the map. THAT IS NOT A WOMAN.

But I don't like what really seems to be one-sidedness on this forum, where men have a voice and women don't. Is the moderator trying to overcompensate or what? Lessee if *this* post gets thru. >>

Can you direct me to some specific information so I can better understand your problem?
  • Options

<< <i>There is *totally* a double-standard on here. LOOK at all the men who posted their pics, hunting and all, yet ONE woman (me) posts pics, one mail, gets banned. Lemme find out who that freaking moderator is and I'm going to burn his ass somehow, bet me. Yes, I am sure it is a "he." NO woman would do that.

But I don't like what really seems to be one-sidedness on this forum, where men have a voice and women don't. Is the moderator trying to overcompensate or what? Lessee if *this* post gets thru. >>

Um, the moderator is a woman.

Why do you bother using the term "kind regards" in your sig? You don't appear to have any of that in stock.
    Proudly upholding derelict standards for five decades.
  • Options

It's too early for popcorn!!image
    Monday April 10, 2006 9:04 AM

SM1 calls me a troublemaker....image

--------------------------------------------
    Sunday August 19, 2007 9:17AM

A mentor awarded " YOU SUCK!!"
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This is probably a "woman-thing," but my suspicion is the moderator is likely a "gay"(wave both your pinky fingers here, honey) male. I don't have a problem with gay guys,, much. Note that is qualified. Maybe I do. I don't like that they "think" they can act or be women and that they act like some Scarlett O'Hara weird surreal version of a woman. CLUE QUEERS: That is NOT how women are or think. You can take your BODACIOUS queer weeeeirdness off the map. THAT IS NOT A WOMAN. >>

I suspect Carol would be surprised to discover this about herself.

And smoeone has managed to make yet *another* thread go "poof"...
  • Options
    richardshipprichardshipp Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭
    This ones about to go "poof"
  • Options
    can't the mods just poof a post or two? The thread has value
  • Options
    I don't know, you will be hard-pressed to outdo Craton.

Barndog; I'm the wrong gender and not even in the ball park. image. jws
  • Options
    can't the mods just poof a post or two? The thread has value.

I'm betting the mods will take your advice. No need to nuke the whole thing. That is until they see my picure.

image. Only kidding mods. I may not be prety as some but it will not be offensive and I think all concerned would benefit. jws
  • Options
    richardshipprichardshipp Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭
    Ok, since ya asked. Here's me holding my version of a "blue fish" for this thread.... well actually its a "redfish"

• Options

<< <i>can't the mods just poof a post or two? The thread has value.

I'm betting the mods will take your advice. No need to nuke the whole thing. That is until they see my picure.

>>

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file