Home Sports Talk
Options

Jets vs Colts now that was a good game

Colts win 31-28. The lead changing back and forth and that wild passing off of the ball by the Jets at the end of the game.

Comments

• Options
    I just can't talk about it.
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    I knew the Jets lost as soon as Peyton got the ball and the Jets were obviously playing prevent.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prevent defense is a sure way to lose late. Thought Mangini was more innovative than that to just follow tradition and lose the game like that.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing how over and over Peyton can just pull a win out of his ass when he has to --- EXCEPT in the playoffs (so far).
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the Jets looked like, well, the Jets, on their last defensive series. Up to that point, I thought maybe they were better than I had given them credit for.
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    I thought the last play of the game was just incredible to watch even though the Jets weren't successful. I haven't seen the ball changed so many hands in my life.
  • Options
    I still can't talk about it.
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>the Jets looked like, well, the Jets, on their last defensive series. Up to that point, I thought maybe they were better than I had given them credit for. >>

Well, the prevent defense can make even the best defenses look bad, and make almost any defense cost you the game.
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    Michigan - agree - that was indeed a great game. You have to appreciate the good ones to watch. Forget the analysis.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...