Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Thanks to Mitch at Wondercoin

Foe selling my perfect set (all MS70) 50c modern commemoratives, and my, complete, almost all 70s modern $1.00 commemoratives on Teletrade in May and June of this year.!! If you want to sell your collection of anything modern Mitch will get top value for you. Thanks Again Reece Kimes
RWK

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reece: Thanks for posting this, but, as everyone can see from the date of the sale of your coins, I told you it wasn't necessary to thank me publicly. But, much appreciated after seeing it tonight.

A few of your modern Commems set record prices - you assembled a remarkable collection of modern Commems to be sure. And, most of us know that your passion is with 19th century gold, but, I know you had great fun building these modern sets.

When you are ready to "play" in your next modern venture, PM me for a suggestion or two image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    I cannot echo the sentiments of Reece enough. Mitch is up-front, dependable and most importantly honest. I have dealt with him several times now and have been 100% satisfied with the transactions.

Karl
    Warrior Redskin Father Friend
    We'll miss you Sean!
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I cannot echo the sentiments of Reece enough. Mitch is up-front, dependable and most importantly honest. I have dealt with him several times now and have been 100% satisfied with the transactions.

Karl >>

• Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mitch is a classy guy indeed.

Wait! We are talking about moderns?! image
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    I have to add in my thanks also. Mitch has found some special coins for me (although they are modern - all coins were at some point in time). He has always been easy to work with and has good communcation... and more importantly, I trust his eye when it comes to top pop coins.

• Options

<< <i>I have to add in my thanks also. Mitch has found some special coins for me (although they are modern - all coins were at some point in time). He has always been easy to work with and has good communcation... and more importantly, I trust his eye when it comes to top pop coins. >>

If you keep buttering him up like that, it's going to go to his head and he will add another zero to all of our transactions!image
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

Wondercoinimage
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.