Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

To sell my 1999 Mint Set whole or in singles?

I know this has been a topic before and some rather good opinions where noted. It seemed that many opinions where directed at full nickel sets or dime sets and so-on. What about a Mint Set? Something for everyone. I figured it was time to concentrate on my other goal.
My 1968-1998 Mint set collection is going to be big and something I can work on for years to come.
I have had my 1999 Mint set for a number of years and several of the coins I graded myself.

My question is- Should I sell this type of collection as a whole or as individuals on E-Bay or TT?

I have been pondering about this for sometime. I still cant decide.

So I ask all of you what your opinion's would be.

Comments

• Options
    I would say sell it in singles. You would probably get higher prices for it that way. Also you might try to sell it here first. As a matter of fact, what are the grades of your coins. I am still looking for a few in my 1999 set.

• Options
    Exactly what Zach says. Sell here on the BST boards and then put what you don't sell up on eBay. Less hassle plus you don't have sellers fees. Looks like Zach wants first dibs anyway image
  • Options

The 1999 Mint set is listed as BSH INC Collection. I havent figured out a way to insert it yet.

Sorry Zach. I just just sold my Last 1985P dime not to long ago.
    I myself just picked up the 1985 P&D MS66FS Nickel's from Pinevalley (E-Bay)

Thanks for the input.

BILL
  • Options
    BSHINC,
    Very nice set . . . PM sent.
    Ron
  • Options
    O.K.
    Here ya go.
    I am posting this set ( sold individuals ) in the selling portion of the forums on Wed. If you would like first shot at the coins, Please PM me and I will shot out a price to you. It will stay posted and updated for one week. At that time, it will hit either TT or E-Bay.
    I have had interest in some coins as well. Remember, FIRST come FIRST serve.
    All coin prices will include shipping with Insurance.

Thanks for opinions. It did help me out with the decision.

BILL
  • Options
    Bill,

PM sent.

Ron