Home Sports Talk
Options

OSU v Hawkeyes

coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
Who wins?

I predict an OSU WIN 31-17

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

Comments

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I think it might be a bit closer and possibly lower if the weather is anything like it was for last Saturday's game.
  • Options
    Hawkeyes......and yes I am an Iowa fan.

Now for reality- I don't know, the way the Hawks have played the last three weeks it is going to be real tough. They don't get going until the second half but a team like Ohio State could have it out of reach by then.
  • Options
    Hi all

It is a "HUGE" game for both teams. But Ohio St. already has one "HUGE" game under its belt this year (Texas, at Texas)
    How many "HUGE" games has Iowa played this year ? or last year ?
    Ohio St. has the advantage of having played in "HUGE" games and in prime time. That can make a "HUGE" difference.

I would also say that through 4 games, Ohio St. has played a tougher opponent each week vs. Iowa`s opponents.

OHIO STATE - 45

IOWA - 21

Lee
  • Options
    I wish I were in Iowa City for the game tomorrow. Regardless of the outcome, it's going to be WILD around Kinnick all day tomorrow. I went to Iowa and have been a fan for as long as I can remember.
    I really hope OSU doesn't come in there and lay one on the Hawks. I'm realistic that Iowa might be the #13 or 14 team in the country...but OSU is the #1 team and will be in my backyard for the title game in Jan.
    On a side note, earlier today, I saw the odds and spread for the game. OSU giving 7 with an O/U of 42.5 or 43. I'm guessing that has changed since.
    Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Tom Seaver, Mike Schmidt, George Brett, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock player collector
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    I say OSU by at least 14. 7 is ridiculous. I think speeders guess is accurate.
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    I be thinking around 17 pts. I don't seen Iowa matching up in speed, athletic ability or size. Night, away game & weather could dictate a closer game.
  • Options
    I was hoping for a better showing. But you can't have 3 turnovers and expect to hang with the #1 team in the country.
    Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Tom Seaver, Mike Schmidt, George Brett, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock player collector