Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

'06 Turkey Red Box Break Question

Hi,

Just a quick question. I bought a box of '06 Turkey Red to see what they are like and noticed the advertising mentioned 2 guaranteed GU/Autographs per box. I only received one GU and was wondering if there is any recourse or is the "guarantee" a statistical average and one hopes they get it.

Thanks,

kmn
IWTDMBII

Comments

• Options
    uh, no....
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hi,

Just a quick question. I bought a box of '06 Turkey Red to see what they are like and noticed the advertising mentioned 2 guaranteed GU/Autographs per box. I only received one GU and was wondering if there is any recourse or is the "guarantee" a statistical average and one hopes they get it.

Thanks,

kmn >>

I've heard of people cutting the proof of purchase from a box of cards and sending it in with a letter explaining what you received in said box - there have been successes as far as Topps sending something nice back. You might try that - all you've got to lose is a little time, a bubble mailer and shipping to Topps.

Geordie

• Options
    At least it was turkey red.....my wife bought me a box of topps pristine that states 6 GU cards and one autograph guarenteed.....well...she paid something like $180....and I got completely skunked other than an uncirculated GU bat
    Check out our great selection of sports memorabilia and autographs www.dssports.ca

Check out my ebay auctions!
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdssportscdaQQhtZ-1