Home Sports Talk
Options

Can the Raiders beat the Browns this week?

I can't see them going 0-16 so this might be one of their best shots to go at least 1-15.

The Raiders are starting a rookie QB in his first career start (Andrew Walter). I honestly don't know
any thing about him.

Comments

• Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    He's got a big arm (Walter). Probably gives them a better chance than Brooks...
  • Options
    As long as Lamont Jordan gets 100 yards and a touchdown (and my fantasy team wins), I don't care who wins. PLEASE come back soon Alexander, PLEASE!
    Jay
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say the Brownies crush the raiders.......
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The raiders have no bussiness wearing the black and silver, they should be wearing pink uniforms.
  • Options
    Can the Raiders beat the Browns this week?

Only if they come armed with sticks and bats...
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    what an exciting game this should be

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually rookies in their first game definitely won't improve the offense or possibly very little - many times it gets worse. Often times though the defense will play better and many times much better.
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    The clowns will win this one.

They had Baltimore last weekend until Frye tossed a foolish interception.

Btw, Frye is from a town less than 20mins from my house. I'm sure I probably worked some of his HS games when his team would come to town. Our HS is playing his HS tonite. Hell, he might be there.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Raiders may have the worst offensive line in the history of the NFL.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>The clowns will win this one.

They had Baltimore last weekend until Frye tossed a foolish interception.

Btw, Frye is from a town less than 20mins from my house. I'm sure I probably worked some of his HS games when his team would come to town. Our HS is playing his HS tonite. Hell, he might be there. >>

Rivalry game, always tough no matter what....

Walter will prove he should be starter sunday. Walter to moss all day.
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    I would normally say it's a toss up but the Browns looked much much better than I expected last week against the Ravens. Baltimore should have crushed them. I say the Browns take this easily. I'm a Steelers fan so that means a lot for me to give the Browns any credit.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Raiders are in disarray...they are a mess.

Browns will take care them easily.
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Walter will be the real deal in a couple of years. I think the Raiders win a low scoring affair 19-10
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely the crummy game of the week.