Home Sports Talk
Options

Here Kitty Kitty!!!

American league central all tied up with 3 games to go.

GO TWINS!!

Comments

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Tigers have the tiebreaker!!!image
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And to think a few years ago they were going to "contract" the Twins out of existence. Minnesotans can thank the players' union for saving them!

• Options
    As a kid I liked the Twins second to the Tigers, so if it happens that we fall out of it at a certain point I'll
    probably be rooting for the Twins to go all the way. Scrappy team, no doubt about it.
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Why won't the Twins just leave me and my teams alone? This has been going on for 20 years now, and I'm sick of it.
  • Options
    I don't think either team really cares where they finish. They are more concerned about having their starting rotations lined up for the post-season.
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭
    <<Why won't the Twins just leave me and my teams alone? This has been going on for 20 years now, and I'm sick of it. >>

You ain't lyin'. I still have nightmares of Juan Berenguer mowing down the Tigers in 1987 in the Baggy Dome.

Now I certainly won't be disappointed if the Golden Gophers put a hurtin' on the skunkbears, but otherwise no more wins in Minny this weekend.
  • Options
    It's kind of cool to see the AL news coming from another area than the Notheast. Yanks/Sox gets boring.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭