Home Sports Talk
Options

Fantasy owners what WR to bench???????

I have C. Johnson, T.O and R. Wayne..............

OMG what a good problem to have brothers...............Right now I have T.O on the bench
Peace and Prosper.............

Comments

• Options
    Do you have one or two WR spots to fill?

It's a no brainer to me....I would keep TO on the bench because of his mental state. He could possibly walk off the field and never return. If you have two spots to fill, I use Chad Johnson & Reggie Wayne.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    lol. I wish I had 3 big wideouts(I have T Holt, D Mason, A. Toomer, and T. Williamson); none of which have really produced for me. Luckily though I have Clinton Portis, Warrick Dunn, and Brian Westbrook(As well as Laurence Maroney).
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    Is Reggie Wayne playing this week? I'm not so sure his mental state will be much better than T.O.'s this week...
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    ^^He is supposed to play.

Who should I start Pennington or A. Smith?
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    Points to ponder

Indy is prone to giving up decent passing yards per game (they're allowing 181 per right now), and 4 of their 5 CBs are listed as questionable, as is Bob Sanders, their best safety.

A. Smith is at KC, which is giving up 146 yards through the air. KC is hungry and at home, which should equate to a tough day for Smith.

I'd go with Pennington against a beat up secondary any day over a trip to KC.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

• Options
    I have to chose 2 of the WR's.................I have Westbrook, L.Jordan "will have a big game this week" starting at RB and K. Winslow at TE and my D' this week I picked up Dallas for the Matchup.................
    Peace and Prosper.............
  • Options

<< <i>I have to chose 2 of the WR's.................I have Westbrook, L.Jordan "will have a big game this week" starting at RB and K. Winslow at TE and my D' this week I picked up Dallas for the Matchup................. >>

Chad johnson should be the no brainer. Reggie Wayne just returned to practice yesterday from spending time with his family due to his brother's unexpected death. T.O., well you know what is going on there. I'd probably lean more towards T.O., but it all comes down to which of those two (T.O and Wayne) is definitely playing

• Options
    Onlya-That's who I have setup to start(Pennington); I believe Pennington against Indy has a career 140+ passer rating as well. Thanks for the 411 on the secondary, I didn't know that.

Bone-I'd go with Johnson and Wayne definetly.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils