Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Modern Bulk ($6/ea) - Anyone ever done this? ... I have a quick question...

If you've used this service before, did PSA wait till the 45th day to post your grades?... or is it common for them to pop quicker than that?

I know the price is good, but waiting 3 months for grades to pop would make me insane.

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

Comments

• Options
    It is pretty much the same as a monthly special, You may wait the full 45 days or it may pop in three days. that being said I have submitted several times under the $6 bulk service and never had to wait the full 45 days. It probably depends on how busy they are, Which right now they shouldnt be very busy.

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    i've never waited the 45 days period with psa.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    I have sent in several bulk orders of 100 cards and received grades promptly. Cards sent were all 82 Topps baseball.
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    I've never waited for the full 45 days (or even close to it). That's one of the things I like about PSA. In contrast, BGS has always held my orders for the maximum guaranteed time, which is fine if they want to do business that way...they just won't be doing much business with me.
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 popped in 15-20 days.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    A761506A761506 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭
    I've waited pretty darn close to the 45 days a couple times... they were 150-200 card orders.
  • Options
    Just got one back and the grades popped in 7 days, 56 cards.
    Collecting Vintage Baseball.
    My ebay listings