Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA storage boxes

Anuyone know where i can buy these? I only need a few.

Thanks,
Ryan

Comments

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    Call PSA and ask them if they still have any available.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

You can buy them from MJ ROOP if you want to spend $18.00 for UPS ground Shippingimage
  • Options
    jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Hi guys...does anyone know where to get just plain cardboard boxes that fit regular PSA cards? All the boxes I have seen at shows are for raw or topholders but have not come accross any that fit PSA cards.

Thanks to all

Jeff
  • Options
    onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭
    Hi guys...does anyone know where to get just plain cardboard boxes that fit regular PSA cards? All the boxes I have seen at shows are for raw or topholders but have not come accross any that fit PSA cards.

Most card shops (that are worth a darn) should be able to get graded card vault boxes (cardboard.) These boxes are extra tall and designed for graded cards (of all grading companies.) They'll hold around 60 graded cards (I believe) and are in the $2-4 range apiece.

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    If you have a Box City or Box Brothers or similar chain where you are (shipping supplies) they have just about every size box.
    I use the PSA ones. They don't show them on their website anymore but always have them at shows when they are taking submissions. $5. each and no tax or shipping.
    Roops are a lot more, and I don't believe they hold as much. After realizing that Roop sells the same binders as Light Impressions sells (they even use the same picture on their website) and marks them up I go direct to the source instead.

From Light Impressions site

From Roop's site

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hi guys...does anyone know where to get just plain cardboard boxes that fit regular PSA cards? All the boxes I have seen at shows are for raw or topholders but have not come accross any that fit PSA cards.

Thanks to all

Jeff >>

Try BCWsupplies.com then click on storage boxes. They have cardboard psa holders
  • Options
    Thanks everyone...found them at BCW supplies and also noticed some are on ebay. Roughly $5 each with shipping and they hold 75+ graded cards.
  • Options
    Anyone want to split an order of 25 boxes from BCWSupplies? We get a discount and the total order comes to $70.50 (about $3/box which holds about 75 to 80 graded cards)....so, $36 for 12 boxes....anyone want some?

* '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options

<< <i>Anyone want to split an order of 25 boxes from BCWSupplies? We get a discount and the total order comes to $70.50 (about $3/box which holds about 75 to 80 graded cards)....so, $36 for 12 boxes....anyone want some?

image >>

I ordered a case last week that is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. If you want some I can hook you up image
    Always looking for interesting Don Mattingly and New York Yankees related items.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    BCW is the best I've found as long as you buy in bulk they are not too bad.
  • Options

<< <i>I ordered a case last week that is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. If you want some I can hook you up image >>

Doh! I wish that I would've read this post before placing my order image

Oh well, I guess that I'll be able to 'hook someone else up' with the extras that I'll have.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI to everyone, the card houses they sell at BCW are fantastic for storing commons. The Houses hold 12 800ct. boxes. I have used them for about a year now, and they really hold up well. I would stay away from stacking them on each other. Nice organized way to store approx. 10,000 cards.
  • Options
    Arny Vee...I will split it if you dont have someone yet.

Jeff
  • Options
    Cool Jeff, just PMed you some details.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    <<Anyone want to split an order of 25 boxes from BCWSupplies? We get a discount and the total order comes to $70.50 (about $3/box which holds about 75 to 80 graded cards)....so, $36 for 12 boxes....anyone want some?>>

I also just got my order of 25 if someone needs some I have extras alsoimage