Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

BUYING 20TH ANNIVERSARY 3 PIECE GOLD COIN SET (UNOPENED IN BROWN MAILING BOX) @ $4500. Max of 5 sets

Paying $4500.00 per 3 piece gold set if they are unopened in the original brown outer mailing box from the US Mint. Only accepting up to 5 sets maximum per unopened box.

Price is subject to change at any time as prices are volatile.

Please note:

1. The set or sets must be in unopened mint packaging (brown outer box unopened) so I can submit them to PCGS for grading as FS.
2. The sets must be your possession.
3. Must ship insured.
4. Must confirm agreement before shipping.
5. I will pay via PayPal (my credit card) upon receipt. My PayPal account has never had an adverse claim.

A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!

Comments

• Options
    KaelasdadKaelasdad Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭
    No offense intended, but with opened sets going for over $3500 on Ebay, how is the price volatile both ways? You mean the price may be going down? I am very interested to see if unopened sets start selling for less than your asking price.

Think of this as a nice response, as it gets your thread right back up to the top.

Cheers
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>No offense intended, but with opened sets going for over $3500 on Ebay, how is the price volatile both ways? You mean the price may be going down? I am very interested to see if unopened sets start selling for less than your asking price.

Think of this as a nice response, as it gets your thread right back up to the top.

Cheers >>

What he is saying is that you are going to have to "buck up" some more to get one. image
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't give up!

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Wondercoin!

Nice to hear encouraging words from a competitor.

But a classy one at that.

What a minute========these are MODERNS!!!!!! How CAN YOU BE CLASSY at the same time???????image
  • Options
    I raised my buying prices. Probably among the highest right now!

• Options
    Oreville - Get a grip on yourself! These are ultra-moderns we are talking about!! image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    wondercoin: Heck they are really futuristic stuff when you really think about it!!

• Options
    Raised prices to $4100!!!!

Up to 10 sets accepted.
  • Options
    "wondercoin: Heck they are really futuristic stuff when you really think about it!!"

Robert - Of course they are - along with every other modern coin I deal in

Wondercoin
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now you're talking Oreville!
    If I had my 2 sets in hand right now, I would be SERIOUSLY considering that offer!!!
    (co-worker also ordered 2 sets to flip....we are both confirmed (ordered within 5 hours on the 1st day) but haven't received yet.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Heck, I am not just an modern guy! I just posted some pretty interesting information on a trade dollar thread!

But geez, I have to get back to work!

The boss might be watching! I forgot, I am the boss! image
  • Options
    New buying prices posted for today.

These prices expire at the end of October 4, 2006.
  • Options
    Oreville- but, are you offering transportation from the airport and luxury hotel accomodations in S. CA for up to (2) nights to your customers? image

Seriously, good luck with your new buying level!

Wondercoin
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    image Lets keep those higher, buy bids coming.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    raycycaraycyca Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    How about 3 days in Vegas where what goes on stays there? That way the wife/girlfriend/boyfriends can't find out. The we could go coin shopping all we want! HEY, what were you thinking I was talking about?! Get your mind out of the gutter! LOL Good luck!image
    You only live life once, enjoy it like it's your last day. It just MIGHT be!

• Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't this a case of buying the wrapper and not what's inside?
    What if the contents are empty inside that mint sealed package.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    Higher prices once again.

Keeping track of this stuff is interfering with my normal workday!!!image

Included is a two day pass to Disney during the FUN show for quantities of 10 or more but temporarily sold out of luxury places during the FUN show.

I don't do Vegas!
  • Options
    What - no 2 day stay at the Peabody tossed in? image

Wondercoin
  • Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    I had no idea how quickly we would reach half way to my JOKING 9,999 figure..... I think I can retire 1 year earlier!
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • Options
    Remember, as much as I personally love the reverse proof Gold product, there are still roughly -17 different Proof Plat coins and a handful of gold Commems with even lower mintages than the reverse proof gold eagle - a number of which trade at less than $100 over melt value per coin! There is a "big picture" too concerning modern gold, silver and platinum eagles. Be careful not to get too caught up in the "smaller picture".

Wondercoin
  • Options

<< <i>Remember, as much as I personally love the reverse proof Gold product, there are still roughly -17 different Proof Plat coins and a handful of gold Commems with even lower mintages than the reverse proof gold eagle - a number of which trade at less than $100 over melt value per coin! There is a "big picture" too concerning modern gold, silver and platinum eagles. Be careful not to get too caught up in the "smaller picture".

Wondercoin >>

That may be true, but as we know from other areas of collecting, mintages are only part of the story. The fact that this is the first ever reverse proof and done with a very popular metal in a very popular series makes this coin destines to be more popular and more "expensive" than all of those proof platinum bullion coins that Universal Coin and Bullion tries to jam down my throat whenever my son mistakenly picks up the phone.
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭
    I agree the reverse proof gold will or could be more popular than the platinums.
  • Options
    I have updated my prices on these.

These prices are subject to change at any time.
  • Options
    Go get em Oreville!
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    SNMANSNMAN Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭
    Positive Transactions with: justindan; Drunner; Segoja, Dragon, fivecents, Connecticoin, WTCG, gsa1fan, abitofthisabitofthat; commoncents05;Broadstruck; and ......more
  • Options
    Updated buying price.
  • Options
    I passed on (8) sets today @ $4,850/set. There is product available for sale today if you still want it.

Wondercoin
  • Options
  • Options
    RYK:
    Everyone but one of you missed the boat! My previous edited first post had me paying $46,500 for each set!!

One of you spotted it and alerted me to it.

Collusion? I haven't bought this many sets since the 2001 buffalo silver dollar!

• Options
    Updated price for the first time in two days.

Please refer to the first post for terms.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me add that Oreville has been very good to work with (sold him a couple of sets).

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Thank you for the kind compliment, Bochiman.

• Options
    Camelotimage