Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Team Match

I put together a triva contest for my office last week, and I thought you guys might enjoy it.

There's only one rule: NO RESEARCH. It's all on the honor system, and as a friend says, "you can only use the internet in your head."

Follow this link to a page that has a PowerPoint presentation and an MP3. You'll need the sound file to answer question four. (When you get to the slide for question 4, you may need to right click to advance to the next slide, as PowerPoint will try to find the sound file on your computer. I'm sure you guys can figure it out...)

Don't post your answers here, send them via PM.

A few notes: Question 7 refers to domestic gross, not international. In Question 9, the word "numbers" can be read to mean "integers."

Finally, please note that at my office, there are teams of six or seven people, so it will be quite difficult to do well on the Match by yourself. If you guys like this, maybe we can create teams for future Matches. Feel free to consult with coworkers and friends, but please respect the honor system.

Any questions?

If not, I hope you enjoy the Match.

Drew

Edited to say: Please submit all answers to me via PM by 11:59 pm Eastern on September 28, 2006.

Comments