Home Sports Talk
Options

hey phillies fans ! how friggin FAT is Brett Myers ?

HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭

I just turned on the game and saw him pitching. he was running to cover first and I couldn't see his name or number, I was like, who the heck is this ? a fat rookie september call up ? nope. how is it possible for a pro athlete to gain 30 pounds DURING a season ? are he and jon lieber exchanging dinner recipies ? I can't believe his wife is cooking for him anymore after the, uh, incident in Boston.

your thoughts ?

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    my thoughts?

Championship rings still come in larger sizes. Brett has no problems

Thanks
    Philly Fan
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another loss tonight for the Sillies and LA is up big in their game. Starting to look like the only way Philly gets to the playoffs is to buy tickets, Kevin. image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Phillies trying their best to give away the Wild Card. Not a Phillies fan but have a 25-1 Futures on them to win the NL. Just need to get them in so I can hedge it back for some profit. Pat Burrell is a cancer on that team.
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Phillies trying their best to give away the Wild Card. Not a Phillies fan but have a 25-1 Futures on them to win the NL. Just need to get them in so I can hedge it back for some profit. Pat Burrell is a cancer on that team. >>

Terrible loss to the nationals. having a 3 run HR taken away (2-1 lead to 5-1 lead) really hurt. they scuffled offensively after that.
  • Options
    He is not as fat as David Wells!