Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

My updated Cent Sets

Here's what has been assembled from donations. I'm in the process of purchasing some more coins soon.

PF 1959-Present Set
PF 1950-Present Set

It's going to take me my whole life-time to asseble this set, but here goes nothing. I've got a lot of these coins raw, so if I ever decide to slab them, then I'll have major improvements on this set.
The Whole Thing

Thanks again to all of you that helped me get started, it was extremely generous. image

Comments

• Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Buddy

I have a PCGS 2003-P MS68RD if you want it for your registry set

FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!image

Jim
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    I am going to have to start moving faster if I want to catch up with you. I only have 4 in my set so far. But, so far so good.

Registry

Edit: Although we are working on different sets, they are still Lincolns.
  • Options
    Hi Stone, Looking good on your sets. Please PM me your Ad and I'll ad a couple to your PR and MS
    set. I'm on the road tonight so might not get back to you until Friday. image
    Mike.
    Enjoying time at home with the family now is my full time passion.

rabbitracks toned showcase set
    myurl
  • Options
    Rabbitracks, that is quite an impressive set of lincolns you have in the registry. How long did that take to complete the set?
  • Options
    Dan 8402, I've been working on that set for about 6 years now. It's my fun SET as I put Great looking
    Color Toned pieces in the set that take away points from the set just so I can show some real
    Beautiful Toned Lincolns. I will be adding some more in the near future as I got some results back
    for a submission that I sent in a while back. Here are my Pictures of three of the coins that I sent in
    for grading and their results.

This one Graded as expected MS-64 BN. One of Three? None Higher in BN.

This one went MS-63RB thought it would have been a 64!image

This one Graded as expected MS-64 RB. I love the toning on this BEAUTY.

Also had a 1936-P that has some awsome Striped Toning on it that went MS-64 RB.
    Another great Mint Set Toner Gorgeous Deep Dark Red&Brown Obverse 1956-D Full Red Reverse.
    Had some disappointments in the submission as well. Had a Green Labled PCI Crackout PR67DCAM
    that graded PR-64. This coin was just beautiful Blows my PR65 away but OH WELL I'm not the Graders.
    I don't have Pictures of these but will as I had Phil due True Veiw of the whole Submission.image
    Mike.

myurl
  • Options
    Wow, nice wheats!
  • Options
    Very nice. I'm just starting a set now and that looks like the fun way to do it. I would assume it took longer just bacuase you're looking for toned pieces like that. I haven't seen too many like that before.
  • Options
    Yes Dan that is tough trying to find nice Natural Toned lincolns most look like they were AT so
    you never know for sure until you send them in to have them Graded. These three I picked up
    last month at the Denver ANA show. Wasn't sure if they would grade them or not but was
    real pleased that they made it into the slabs. Look for a 1936P in my RWB set in the near future
    as I had one that has some Beautiful Striped Toning ,Blues, Reds just nice rainbow colors that
    also went 64RB. I have another 36P at home that I'd like to send in that is a Gorgeous Blue
    toner but the color just does'nt look right to me on the reverse. I had a 1926 like it I popped
    out of an NGC MS-64 holder I sent in that got Body Bagged as Questionable Color. You just
    have to be careful on the color toners.
    Mike.

myurl
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Mailed your coin today

Jim
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set