Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Katrina Hurricane Auction Donation Receipt.

Well folks in light of what I have seen this morning this is a CYA post.

This is the main receipt and one more receipt, which I cannot find, for about $200.00 was taken to the Red Cross.

Some of the total BS that has hit this forum will probably take the spirt out of people that donate their time for needy projects. Only the people in need will suffer !! Certainly the Blow Hards on this forum will not suffer.

Ken

Comments

• TTT

Consider yer you know what covered.
    Ken

My first post...updated with pics

I collect mostly moderns and I'm currently working on a US type set.

• Congratulations !
  • numismanumisma Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭✭

Nice job Ken! We need more people like you in this world.
  • If it had been handled properly, it could have gone a long way to boost the spirit of those that would consider donating.

No, MOC should not have been the one to ask. But, since many others agreed with his request, Boom absolutely should be providing the information requested. If he had posted that he would need some time to get his receipts in order and then did so things would have been fine. Heck, I'm sure he could have sat down and created a detailed breakdown without even providing receipts and it would have satisfied most. The big problem is that instead of providing details and clearing himself, he's dragging himself down with the MOC ship.

• FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Mod's ! My first moved thread from the coin forum that CERTAINLY concerned the populace there. They bought the coins that were auctioned on the Buy Sell Trade Forum and some questions had arose this morning about charity auctions.

Geez....Whats up around here ? Keep up the Good Work.

Ken
  • Through no fault of the OP, this thread is completely OFF TOPIC.

There is no swap, tag or giveaway here.