Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

2006 ASE Giveaway - in honor of Kiyote !!!!! -winner winner

A 2006 American Silver Eagle in an intercept shield holder (the little square ones!!!)

Today, I shot my lowest round of golf ever in a tournament, 79. I used a ballmark given to me by a board member (Lord M), and it brought me luck, I putted like Zeus.
What do you do to win ? Guess the value of the coin I used (the # in the face value). tiebreaker ? Guess the denomination of the coin.

For example, 100 Franc gold angel. 100 is the "value" in this case, franc would be the denomination. or a 1933 $20 Saint ? 20 = value, dollar = denomination. I dont know if im using those terms correctly, but for this GIVEAWAY, you get the idea.

Winner will select the value and denomination.
If multiple people pick both the value and denom, the winner will be selected randomly among those guessing.
If multiple people pick the value but noone gets the denom, then the winner will be selected randomly among those guessing the value.
Otherwise, the winner is completely random.

Am I making this too hard ? Yep.

Why is this posted here ? Kiyote and LordM are board members, and it's a FREE ASE to a lucky board member image I hope this post doesn't get deleted !

No more guesses will be accepted after Wednesday 27th, 8pm EST.

The origin of the giveaway:
...this should have been in the open form. Kiyote, offered me incentive to hit a weight goal which I went towards, but fell short of (it was a pretty aggressive number, in my defence!), instead of taking me up on the ASE we wagered, he wanted it to go in a simple giveaway. I hope this qualifies. Yep, people like to bash the Open forum for all the mean things that happened there, but on the whole I found the posters there to be: friendly, supportive, humorous, and encouraging...

Comments