Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

HALLOWEEN COIN SWAP PAIRINGS POSTED

Official HALLOWEEN COIN SWAP pairings are set

You will fiind the Official pairings on page 2. If there are any problems be sure to make me aware of them and DO remember to

post your Delivery Confirmation numbers here to this thread in order to expedite matters and to prevent any misunderstandings.

Have a nice Halloween and a great swap. image

Comments

• Options
    Weather11amWeather11am Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭
    Just wondering...how much is it going to be? Thanks!
  • Options
    Count me in!!!!!!!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    I'm in boom- but whoever I get partnered up with must realize I am a traveler now- and am only home for a couple of days- when it takes off- pm me and we need to exchange phones.

• Options
    How much will it be for?
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Count Me In.
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,024 ✭✭✭
    Oh GOODIE time for another SWAPPER SESSION!!! Count me in!!

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    I'm up for another!
    "Only 2 things are certain
    Death and Taxes" ~~ Ben Franklin
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/u-s-coins/mint-sets/1945-mint-set/publishedset/21067
    Knutson's 45' Set 2009 Winner
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    $50 minimum? Is this satisfactory with everyone? If there is a problem with this figure don't feel like you must sit out as I can always make arrangements with collectors in similar situations.

Nothing to be embarassed about however ALL newcomers need to provide me with registration info. (Club regulations.) See previous swaps run by me for the rules, regulations and requirements.

Thanx,

BOOM image
  • Options
    Hey Bro;

Got a coin er 2 you can surrender so as I can get in on the swap? I'm FRESH OUT.image

Lil Bro
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    Am I to gather that due to recent events- this swap may have died off?

in light of what is going on with Boom and the charity thing- we should consider a little slack, the swaps for the most part have been running fairly easy.

What say ye swappers- has anyone been in touch with Boom lately?
  • Options
    Boom replied to a PM on a tag I have going early this week.
    He's still around, but maybe not as active as he used to be.
  • Options
    Hey guys,

I have a lot going on and can't get overwhelmed the way I did last year. If I see I can't handle another swap at present, I'll just get one of you to run it.

Only had a few minutes and thought I'd touch base. image
  • Options
    2 weeks since the start of this thread.......any idea when we will get this rolling?
    No RUSH, just wondering.
  • Options
    BigJohnDBigJohnD Posts: 329 ✭✭✭
    I'd be in if you guys decided to go ahead with it.
  • Options
    What say we shoot for a HALLOWEEN TRICK OR TREAT COIN SWAP?

Is this kosher with everyone? We can set deadline for entry whenever you all think it's practical to do so and

try to pick up a few more interested parties along the way.... so that all swaps are done deal right at Halloween.

JMHO image What say you?
  • Options
    Halloween swap sounds like a great idea. Please count me in.
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Please sign me up.

Great pics from cullenbryant! Scary!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    Boo........m Count me in.
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    count me in

Jim
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    Still in here!!!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    headsplitter2headsplitter2 Posts: 459 ✭✭✭
    Boom, I'd like to play.
    JD
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/u-s-coins/mint-sets/1945-mint-set/publishedset/21067
  • Options
    Deadline for entry shall be Friday night midnight October 20th, morn of the 21st. This way pairings can be set and we'll be ready to go by

early (Monday/ Tuesday the 23rd/ 24th) so that all parties will have (hopefully) completed their swaps by the following Tuesday ...

HALLOWEEN.

Any and ALL Newcomers that care to participate need to provide the following info ASAP:

Name
    Address
    Phone #
    email address
    eBay ID (if applicable)

You MUST be screened and approved before able to participate.

QUESTIONS? Ask them NOW! image
  • Options
    Hi Boom!

Please sign me up if I didn't miss the bus.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    OK, I count eleven approved club members and two interested parties that have not supplied the required information.

Those approved are the usual cast of characters:

Me- BOOM
    eyoung429
    MorganHunter2
    Aija
    Torino Cobra
    Headsplitter2
    BigJohnD
    Cullenbryant
    Claychaser
    DocMortar
    Musky1011

That's enough to be a bona fide Football Team. If anyone else wants in, speak up pronto otherwise this bus will be loading up.

I'll extend the deadline till this afternoon sometime. If no one steps forward we go for what we know. ANYONE ELSE?? SIGN UP NOW !!image
  • Options
    OK, since we have an odd number I will Officially sit this one out however if anyone wants to swap with me on the side,
    whatever! image

The pairings are as follow:

eyoung429 will swap with BigJohnD

MorganHunter2 will swap with Musky1011

Aija will swap with cullenbryant

TorinoCobra will swap with Headsplitter2

Claychaser will swap with DocMortar

Since this is a veteran group there is little or nothing that I need say except Happy Halloween to all.

Have a good swap all and remember to post you Delivery Confirmation numbers here so that items are easily traceable.
  • Options
    PM Sent to HeadSplitter ][

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    PM sent to Claychaser.
  • Options
    Doc beat me to the post!

Good coin trader, and he doesn't doctor his coins!image

• Options
    PM sent to TorinoCobra71.

Headsplitter2

• Options
    Swap with HeadSplitter ][ Completed!

Coins are in the mail!

USPS Priority Insured # = VG 537 596 845 US

Delivery Confirmation # = 0306 1070 0001 8479 8288

Lets ALL have a FUN Halloween!

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    Swap with TorinoCobra71 completed.

Coins In the Mail on Monday!

Priority Mail W/INS VG-644-371-125-US
    & W/Signature Confirmation #2305-0270-0001-5652-2367.

Headsplitter2
  • Options
    Holy gators and waters for Tornino Cobra and headsplitter! Man, you guys are fast.

Doc Mortar and I should be close behind ya'll.

• Options
    Info exchanged with Musky- his package will probably go out on Friday(26), I'm far away from my stash- so I have to go visit- but that is the adventure- checking out a new coin dealer in the LA area.

Who is the best- this will be a test.

Later!
  • Options
    Augie and me have struck a deal. I'll have his in the mail tommorrow and
    will post conf#'s here.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Deal made with Claychaser. Coins shipped 10-25-2006 at 9:19AM. Delivery confirmation #0305 1720 0001 1805 3963 Ins. # VF 884005559US
  • Options
    USPS priority
    Delivery conf #'s: 0306 1070 0002 7902 7583
    Insurance # VD 051 884 795 US
  • Options
    A BIG Thanks to HeadSplitter ][ !!!!

He sent me:

1941-S Walker PCGS AU58
    1946 Walker PCGS MS63 In a Rattler!! Dont see these too often!
    1894-O Morgan PCGS VF-30 (I get to add this to my Reg. Set!) image

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    I received coins from TorinoCobra71!

3 Great PCGS Morgans!

1885-P MS64
    1885-O MS64
    1881-S MS64
    AWESOME!!!

THANKS TORINOCOBRA71!!!

HEADSPLITTER2

• Options
    Shipped to Doc Mortar today!

Del conf# 0305-0830-0000-8569-3901

Insured VG-337-647-785-US

• Options
    Package shipped to Todd on Wednesday, Oct 25th to Todd.
    Confirmation #0103 8555 7498 4978 4472
    Ins. #VC 002 749 662 US

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    package to morganhunter on monday

Jim

• Options
    Received package yesterday. Got a 92 presitge proof set and an 01 silver eagle.
    the 92 is the year they stuck the Nolan Ryan dollar in there. I named my boy Nolan and
    still didn't have one of these dollars. Was very nice to finally get one. Thanks Augie
    Great swap on this end !
  • Options
    Thanks CB,
    Very nice half cent recieved here.

Sounds like both parties are satisfied here. image

Augie
  • Options
    Musky's pkg just shipped.

Sig confirm # - 2300 2730 0000 9900 1819

from lovely downtown Culver City

The most happenin city in the basin.

Today is a balmy 75 degrees, with a mild breeze coming in off the coast

ahhhh, gotta love Southern California

I am so glad to be back......
  • Options
    box shipped to morganhunter

Priority
    insured
    delivery confirmation
    #0305 0830 0001 1775 1715

Jim

• Options
    Another great swap with Doc Mortar - 4 really nice pcgs graded winged liberty dimes.

• Options
    I received two PCGS Morgans, one raw Morgan and a 1904 Indian cent from claychaser. Lovely coins from a good swapper. Thanks.
  • Options
    i realize halloweenie is over, but I just got back from a long engaement in LA- and was able to view my swap-

I gotta tell ya all- musky is cool.

the swap- an 1897 ms64BN IHC- should be a RB in an NGC holder, an 1882-S ms64 vam 3 in an old Anacs holder, a 1966 canadian dollar(raw) but cool, an 1864 German 1 Kruezer unc- raw awesome darksider!, and a Cabelo's mule deer medal 9this had to be the trick part of the treats)

mom ate the candy he sent, so now I'm gonna send him some smelly fish sticks and a few other goodies now that I am nearer to my stash!

Thanks Musk- that was cool!