Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

BUYING: PROOF PLATINUM & OTHER ITEMS - NEW HIGHER PRICES!

Buying fresh 4-pc sets (and singles) of Proof Platinum Eagles (1997-2006). I really need these particular (4) piece sets:

1997: $2,600
2003: $2,750
2004: $7,150
2005: $4,250
2006: $2,500

Buying fresh 4-PC Proof Gold Sets with box and papers: PM me with your asking prices.

Buying Fresh and complete 1997 IMPRESSIONS OF LIBERTY SET. PAYING $2,325/SET. Also, buying 1993 "Philly" Sets. Paying $720/set.

*** I am buying nearly any other dated Proof Gold or Platinum Eagles - let me know what you have.***

Any fresh deals of Washington or Adams error coins? PM me with details. Any top pop, low pop PCGS moderns for sale? PM me with details and asking prices.

I generally pay 1 business day from receipt of your coins. On checks $1,000 or higher, they go out priority mail. On checks of $10,000 or higher, they go out Express Mail or Federal Express. I can bank wire funds next day as well on larger transactions.

IF WE ARE CLOSE ON ANYTHING LISTED, JUST PM ME AND I'LL TRY MY BEST TO BRIDGE THE GAP.

Call me at (949) 394-7122 or write to discuss Prices always subject to change without notice. Thanks. Mitch (Wondercoin).
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
    ttt
    ttt
    ttt
  • KaelasdadKaelasdad Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭
    You know where to find the Cheerios Mitch image
  • Im so tempted to sell at this price, but I think I"ll hold off for now.
    Gold is way down and many of my prices are up from last posting. Check out the new price level on the 1997, 1998, 2001 4-pc Proof Gold sets - anyone have any of those?

Wondercoin
    ttt
    ttt
    New higher buy prices on a number of items.

Wondercoin
    TTT
    New Higher Buy Prices on a number of items.

Wondercoin
    many new higher prices.

Wondercoin
    ttt
  • 66Tbird66Tbird Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭
    Your turn around time is better than any other. Thanks,
    Need something designed and 3D printed?
    Thanks 66Bird and a pleasure doing business with you the first time as well. I generally pay in 1 business day and use Priority Mail for any amounts owing in excess of $1,000 and Express Mail for any amounts owing in excess of $10,000.

Wondercoin.

P.S. I have raised my buy prices on many items this past week, once again.
    ttt.

New Buys listed and prices raised on many coins again.

Wondercoin

ttt
    Many New Coins Added To The Buy List Today.

Wondercoin
    Nearly $40,000.00 of problem-free buys from board members in past (10) days alone. I look forward to doing business with you as well. Many Proof Gold and Proof Platinum buy prices raised again today.

Wondercoin.
    TTT with higher buy prices throughout the list.

Wondercoin
  • 7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭
    Are U buying Modern Commem BU $$'s in pCGS 69 - complete sets?
  • TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭

<< <i>Are U buying Modern Commem BU $$'s in pCGS 69 - complete sets? >>

-Good question.
    Mitch, I'm getting a list together and I've got some Commem $$'s in the box too.
    I just bought a complete set of BU & Proof Silver Commems this week in PCGS 69 grade - I am always interested and please PM me with what you have. I am a strong buyer of all of the better date Silver Commems (e.g. - High Jump, Wheelchair, Tennis, etc) - I'll start posting prices next week for the better coins. More higher prices posted today.

Wondercoin
  • 7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭
    Not looking to "gut" the set. Whats you price on the complete set PCSG MS69 $$'s.
    Since my post was already near the top of the page, I'll respond, but, please note, I will not respond in the future to anyone who does not PM me as I requested but rather asks to do business within this thread (simply so that I do not run afoul of the rules and offend anyone here).

I will try to post my buy prices for the Silver Commems I am buying next week as I mentioned before. I can understand anyone who elects to not "gut" their sets, and, likewise, my focus is on the scarce issues - the dozen or 15 coins in the set that are in demand and are generally the low mintage coins. Any possible deals on these coins (or complete sets for that matter) should be conducted via PM please. Thank you.

Wondercoin
    ttt

• << <i>BUYING (32) Piece Oly Sets W/Box and Cert. - $4,850 >>

Mitch,

On the thirty - two piece set, 1995 - 1996, do you know how many were issued? If I remember right they were limited to 10,000 but I don't know if all were sold. If you don't know, do you know where I could find out.

Thanks,
    Tim
    Tim: I am really not sure exactly how many sets were issued by the US Mint. To be candid, I really don't even need the coins - I simply need the box to just about finish up my son's modern "box collection". He has spent the past couple years collecting neat original US Mint boxes, like the original boxes from the 1993 "Philly" sets, the 1997 Impressions of Liberty set, the 1995(w) 5-pc 10th Anniversary set, etc., including brochures from the US Mint wherever possible. I never really knew just how strong his passion was for this "box collection" until one day I walked into his room and it looked like Costco warehouse! It is a very neat collection, except in Mom's eyes.

Wondercoin
  • RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭✭
    So is he a Market Maker in these boxes?
    RC: He "collects" the boxes - i.e. we'll have to wait until he needs to buy himself his first car and is desperate to raise some cash!

TTT - many higher prices, once again.

Wondercoin
    ttt
  • MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Many New Coins Added To The Buy List Today"
    Where is the new buy list?

Thanks,
    Miles
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
    I buy through PM's only.

TTT (11/9/06)

Wondercoin
    TTT
    ttt
    ttt
    TTT.

Over $50,000 in buys from forum members this past month already. No deal will be easier if you (please) ship me fresh coins. Thanks.

Wondercoin.
  • What exactly are fresh coins? Never opening the package? Never taking it out of the coin capsule from the mint?
  • SNMANSNMAN Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭
    TTTimage
    Positive Transactions with: justindan; Drunner; Segoja, Dragon, fivecents, Connecticoin, WTCG, gsa1fan, abitofthisabitofthat; commoncents05;Broadstruck; and ......more
    SlangNRox - I have been fortunate that nearly everyone has sent me out "fresh" coins. In fact, in my last $500,000 in purchases, less than roughly $5,000 needed to be returned as not fresh (i.e. 99% fresh and promptly paid for). Now, understand, not all of these raw coins will grade out PR69DC or better. But, the coins were "fresh" nonetheless.

There are tell-tale signs that modern coins being sold are not "fresh". Listing them here would be foolish - why provide a helpful checklist for those trying to pawn off this type of stuff. Obviously, coins purchased directly from the Mint and never cherrypicked by the collector/seller are as "fresh" as they come. On the other hand, raw coins purchased from a well-known submittor of that sort of material are possibly not "fresh" and I would surely be interested as to why that particular dealer was not submitting them.

But, in the end, when I end up buying 98%-99% of everything shipped to me throughout the year, I am comfortable that my general "fresh" request is enough and should my buying %'s ever go down dramatically, perhaps further explanation would be necessary.

Wondercoin
    ttt
    ttt

Close to $100,000.00 in checks written to forum members in past 45 days for coins on my buy list. Thanks. Wondercoin.
    ttt

Note: I am out of the office until Thursday afternoon (11/30/06), but can be reached on my cell phone at (949) 394-7122.

Wondercoin
    TTT.

Back in the office and processing all of the packages from Wednesday/Thursday.

Wondercoin
    ttt
    ttt
    ttt.

If we are close on any price, just let me know.

Wondercoin
    ttt
    ttt