Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Anyone need a Denver mint swapper for state quarters??

I have tons ( well not tons, but alot) of circulated state quarters from the Denver mint. I need to swap my extras for some P's. I have a bunch of them in cardboard 2x2's and a bunch of them in plastic rolls. Anyone need a swappin' buddy?? Also lot's of Westward Journey nicks that I would love to swap for some Philly ones. Let me know.
Hey, Im new at this so cut me some slack!!

Comments

• mach19mach19 Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    Yes, I think I can help a little. I have to leave now but PM me & I will get in touch Friday.image let me know what ones you would like
    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • dcamp78dcamp78 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭
    EvilClay,

Yes, I need some Denver coins.
    I'll try to get a list together of what I need.

Do you have a want list?
    Big Dave
    -------------------------
    Good trades with: DaveN, Tydye, IStillLikeZARCoins, Fjord, Louie, BRdude
    Good buys from: LordMarcovan, Aethelred, Ajaan, PrivateCoinCollector, LindeDad, Peaceman, Spoon, DrJules, jjrrww
    Good sale to: Nicholasz219
  • I will sit down tonight and make a list of the D's I have and post for anyone that's interested. Keep in mind that they are circulated. I just have way too many D's and need to swap for P's. Also TONS of westward journey nickels that need a P swap. Let me know.- Clay
    Hey, Im new at this so cut me some slack!!
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,470 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey I need some P's as well and would like to set something up on a regular basis.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!