Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Help On Tallboys Special

Staying with the vintage cards what sets qualify for this special. I know that the 1965 Topps Football, 1969-70 and 1970-71 Topps basketball, and 1964-65 Topps Hockey all do. Are there any others? How about the Dad's Hockey cards? Will PSA even grade these. The help is appreicated.

Comments

• Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    yes to Dad's Hockey
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Is that a piece of fuzz hanging off his shirt or back hair?

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    That looks like back hair!! Damn that's hairy.
    Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Tom Seaver, Mike Schmidt, George Brett, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock player collector
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Anybody know if PSA will grade these and, if so, do they qualify for the Tallboy special? They are 1963 Pepsi Cola Colt 45s and they measure about 9" tall.

Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    MM,
    Too Tall.

Tall Boy holder measures 4 1/4" x 7 1/4".

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    Tag off the inside of the shirt??
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.
  • Options
    Those might fit into the new holders. I have some similar to that that I'm thinking of doing.

Red

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >