Home Sports Talk
Options

Steveo/SouthFlPhilly/Alpem... sighting

Last seen all huddled under the bed cursing the Eagles defense. If that was a choke job I don't know what is. Holmes would proud of that one!

JS

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will the Bucs score a TD?? I heard in Vegas the O/U is in Week 6!! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Someone slide the laptop under the bed!

JS
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    8 quarters and 3 points stalin...shut your freakin mouth already...
  • Options
    eagles talk smack all week, then suck and they aren't here. Sup with that???

JS
  • Options

Never hide, ever.

Put up or shut up.

The refs, the refs!!! Don't come to us and whine like a dog Stalin.

Eagles blew the lead. Giants came back on offense.

No excuses.

Learn and perhaps you'll endure less punishment.

• Options
    the bucs 1.5 Points per game average is amazing!
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>the bucs 1.5 Points per game average is amazing! >>

This would be poor for a baseball team. image
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>the bucs 1.5 Points per game average is amazing! >>

This would be poor for a hockey team. image
  • Options
    How times have changed, last week eagle fan was sooooo proud of their big win over the Texans, they were going to win it all...then
    McNad puts up numbers, and everyone is calling Stallworth the next Jerry Rice...and then BAM, you are tested and you all fold.

All those offensive numbers, and you are only 1 game up on the bucs, who have yet to score a TD. Whats worse is that your only
    bright spot is a win against the Texans...are you all even good? 0-6 in the divison again? I think so

JS
  • Options
    Simms: "Coach they were making fun of me!!"

Gruden: "Well you do have some dudes initials tattooed on your leg and can't pass the ball over the D line. As your employer and in deference to equal rights laws I am obligated to tell you that there isn't anything wrong with that, the tattoo thing that is. Your passing sucks.

• Options
    me an aegles fan??

Commieboy I am a Falcons and Bulldog fan. I have no reason to be under any bed
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>me an aegles fan??

Commieboy I am a Falcons and Bulldog fan. I have no reason to be under any bed >>

First, its 'eagles'. Spend the 2 seconds it takes to spell it right. Second, you're a falcons fan this year, right? Not under the bed because they haven't lost yet. Don't worry, Mora and Vick will find a way to stink up the join again.

• Options
    Ax - learn to use proper grammar it's not "its" it's "it's" and what is a "join" Did you go to FSU like our wonder boys too?

I don't need to go under any bed, because I unlike Commieboy. Skippy and you don't spend my entire day pretending that I know it all.

BTW AX, if you had even a little faith, chances are you be a much nicer person but I guess you are a product of your up bringing.

I'll see the three of you next week after TB loses again.
  • Options
    Oh alpe-

you aren't even man enough to post under your regular ID, you have to hide behind this pathetic alt ID?

Get a job, twit.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the Grammar police image
  • Options
    Looking for Commieboy, skippy & Axtell - oh wait it's all the same person!

How's the view from under the bed loud mouth?
  • Options
    Under what bed dipchit?

Unlike your pathetic ass, I am not just here after a win, I am here win or lose.

I sure didn't see your sorry ass here after the eagles threw away a 17 point lead. Don't be a hypocrite.
  • Options
    why would I care what the Eagles do?

Now if the Saints beat the Falcons tomorrow and then I don't show up that's another story.