Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Attention David Green:

I would like to donate a 1916 penny that you need for collection. e-mail neomelissa@aol.com imageimage
Melissa

Comments

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats very thoughful of you Moonstar73and let me be the first to say welcome to the boards!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    Thank you :-) I've had this penny for a long time & just wanted it to have a good home... hopefully it will. Do you think Mr. Green will find this? image
    Melissa
  • Options
    & for your kind welcome I will take the time to look through my coins for any dimes that you might be missing...image
    Melissa
  • Options
    Do you know if Mr. Green is a member here? If not, maybe someone will know who he is and lead him here. That is a very nice gesture, I hope you can locate him.

And edit to say...Welcome to the forum.
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums moonstar. image
    Dan
  • Options

David T. Green - 20th Finest Set of All Time
    Lincoln Cents Basic Set, Circulation Strikes (1909-1958)

yes I found him on here - I like his name (I have a very close friend with the exact name) he just happened to need the penny that I have. So now I want him to have it.image
    Melissa
  • Options
    DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see the set listed under "Lincoln Cents Basic Set, Circulation Strikes (1909-1958)," can you link it?

#20 on the All time list is Northland
    #20 on the Current list is WaterSport

Doug
  • Options
    So now I want him to have it.
    Spooky image
    "Only 2 things are certain
    Death and Taxes" ~~ Ben Franklin
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/u-s-coins/mint-sets/1945-mint-set/publishedset/21067
    Knutson's 45' Set 2009 Winner
  • Options
    I believe this set was sold off a few years ago by Heritage. I have several of his coins in my set.