Home Sports Talk
Options

The Official Sig Line Smack Post

1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
just easy reference for EAGLES fans when cowboys and buc fans lose ...

How anyone cannot see the Eagles being the best team in the NFC East is beyond comprehension. Best D, Best QB, best O-line, and best all around team in the NFC save the Panthers and Seahawks.

also easy reference for all the "I told ya so's" ...

and if Axtell comes on here and spouts off ... a reminder to everyone that he backed off not posting for a week when the Eagles storm into tampa and rob the hubcaps off the caddy

collecting various PSA and SGC cards

Comments

• Options
    I'm down with a sig bet! I just hope everybody is healthy on 10-8 so there will be no excuses for either team.
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    1420-

I offered a sig line bet for you eagle 'fans'.

'best D, best QB, best O line, best all around team in the NFC' besides the panthers and seahawks?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks for the laugh this morning buddy!

Who is mcchoke going to throw to? Who's going to run the ball?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You should do stand up comedy!!!
  • Options
    If I did stand up comedy, I would have a few jokes about a QB getting initial tattooed on his inner thigh ... that's for sure.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately for Me I owe a Yankees icon for 1-month after the regular season ends, but I am confident that my Patriots will do better than any team here so I will put up my Pats icon against any. Best record? Who goes further ?
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Yankees icon is going to hurt.
  • Options

<< <i>That Yankees icon is going to hurt. >>

It really is, but I blame the Sox for that! I meen who would have guessed they would have just folded like that ya know? image
  • Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made at least a couple sig line bets with Axtell back in the spring but I forget what one of them was image One I know was better ERA between the Yankees and Mariners starting staff .....

Yankees at 4.48 starting staff right now
    Mariners at 4.74

Looking good

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It really is, but I blame the Sox for that! I meen who would have guessed they would have just folded like that ya know? >>

Hmmm, I think every Sox fan is always thinking that the fold is imminent. Remember Foulke pitching to Rentawreck? Of course you do. Anyway, didn't a few of your neurons fire in the wrong direction before the final pitch, thinking about the greatest comeback in WS history?
  • Options
    Ofcourse it did. It honestly to this day it is still suprising. Anyway my Patriots bet is open to anyone who challenges.................
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    You can put me down for a two week sig line bet for both the Shegals and the Cowgirls, and seeing that the bucs aren't going to
    lose to anyone else either, if anyone else wants a piece bring it on.

Bucs Nation
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course I'll be doing a sigline bet with the Cowboys fans. Last season of course Eagles fans got crushed 0 - 2 but this season is gonna be a different story. We're taking down one Texas team on Sunday and on October 8th another Texas team is going down!

Go Eagles!!!!!
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    As a Lions fan I believe I'll gracefully abstain from any such wagers.
  • Options

<< <i> We're taking down one Texas team on Sunday and on October 8th another Texas team is going down! >>

I agree with you on the first one but the second one I have to disagree.

<< <i>You can put me down for a two week sig line bet for both the Shegals and the Cowgirls, and seeing that the bucs aren't going to >>

I take you bet joestalin the Cowboys will show the Suks what a real Defense looks like!
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image
  • Options

<< <i>You can put me down for a two week sig line bet for both the Shegals and the Cowgirls.

Bucs Nation >>

Kevin, I see that you dont want ANOTHER piece of the Patriots HUH????
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i> We're taking down one Texas team on Sunday and on October 8th another Texas team is going down! >>

I agree with you on the first one but the second one I have to disagree. >>

And I'm going to disagree with your agreement on the first one and disagree with your disagreement on the second one image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>You can put me down for a two week sig line bet for both the Shegals and the Cowgirls.

Bucs Nation >>

Kevin, I see that you dont want ANOTHER piece of the Patriots HUH???? >>

If you all were coming down here to play, then I would be all over that. When is the next time we play? Probably not for a few
    years, unless the Patsies manage to limp into the super bowl this year.

JS
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    The Birds are #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aconte
  • Options

<< <i>The Birds are #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aconte >>

Another Arizona bandwagon jumper..anyone else?

JS
  • Options
    Eagles 27
    Bucs 10
  • Options

<< <i>Eagles 27
    Bucs 10 >>

hahaha

with no stallworth and no westbrook (both questionable, leaning towards doubtful), and rumblings the brown won't play, either?

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and rumblings the brown won't play, either?

Philly is importing someone from the Cleveland Browns to play this game? Huh? image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>and rumblings the brown won't play, either?

Philly is importing someone from the Cleveland Browns to play this game? Huh? image >>

oh haha you're abso-f'ing-lutely funny.

Anyone with a brain knows I was referring to reggie brown...oh wait, that counts you out.

Why don't you go crawl back under whatever rock you came out from, now that 'your' mets have been eliminated? We all know you only started posting when they looked to lock up a playoff spot.

• Options
    Anyone with a brain knows I was referring to reggie brown...oh wait, that counts you out.

No, that leaves you out, cell phone boy! Funny how you take the time to highlight others' typos and get all defensive when you get called out for the same.. Just like a hypocrite. Clown. You're like the village idiot of these boards. image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    Im detecting some serious latent sexual tension between you guys image
  • Options
    Im detecting some serious latent sexual tension between you guys

He's got that problem with many members on these boards. What do you expect from a liberal who drives a MiniCooper?

• Options
    Eagles 20
    Bucs 10 (if they get lucky)
  • Options

<< <i>Anyone with a brain knows I was referring to reggie brown...oh wait, that counts you out.

No, that leaves you out, cell phone boy! >>

Really? You mock my job, but I bet I make more dough than you, nudie booth mopper!

<< <i> Funny how you take the time to highlight others' typos and get all defensive when you get called out for the same.. Just like a hypocrite. Clown. You're like the village idiot of these boards. image >>

Well since what I typed was technically a 'grammatical error' and not a 'typo', you're wrong again, numbnuts!

<< <i>He's got that problem with many members on these boards. What do you expect from a liberal who drives a MiniCooper? >>

A liberal who drives a Mini Cooper? Is that supposed to be an insult? Liberal as in 'open minded' and not a slave to the man like you are? And what about my vehicle choice? It's sure a hell of a lot better than that moped you're ridin around, clown!

It's time for you to get the f*** out of here, you mindless troll.

And the only sexual tension here is grote's inability to ever get laid.
  • Options
    Liberal as in 'open minded' and not a slave to the man like you are?

No, liberal as in an ignorant jackass who chastises others but gets all puffy when he's called out for the hypocrite he is.

Somewhere there's a therapist waiting to sit you down and find out why you have no life and must post 13K times to make your sorry self feel like you're significant. Doubt, though, that your cell phone sales rep job even has such coverage anyway!

• Options
    Liberal as in 'open minded' and not a slave to the man

Yeah, um okay, Abby Hoffman junior! Fight the power! image

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>No, liberal as in an ignorant jackass who chastises others but gets all puffy when he's called out for the hypocrite he is. >>

Sparky, you're talking in so many circles you don't even know which way is up anymore. Do you have a football team, dope, or are you looking to see who wins this week? This thread is about SIG LINE BETS, and those man enough of US to make them (and honor them when we lose). Honor is something you obviously know NOTHING about, you never make any predictions of your own, and only run your damn mouth about things AFTER they've happened. You're worse than a troll.

<< <i>Somewhere there's a therapist waiting to sit you down and find out why you have no life and must post 13K times to make your sorry self feel like you're significant. Doubt, though, that your cell phone sales rep job even has such coverage anyway! >>

haha when threatened, the inferior beast lashes out in irrational ways - attacking things he has no idea about.

Look, crackhead, either make a sig line bet, or GTFO out of this thread, chithead.
  • Options
    Ax, you never accepted the offer of Giants having a better end of season record than your Buks. Why not, and are ya still interested? How about just the games against each other?

And you Igglet fans? In the words of Plax "Get that chit outta here"(Don't remember the OT TD catch?)
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    The Bucs is walkin' the plank on Sunday! Ha!
  • Options

<< <i>The Bucs is walkin' the plank on Sunday! Ha! >>

And mcnabb will be wishing he stayed at home with his momma eating chunky soup!
  • Options
    and Gruden wishes he had McNabb at QB ... so do you
  • Options

<< <i>Really? You mock my job, but I bet I make more dough than you, nudie booth mopper! >>

How do you know that they use mops? Could be a pressure washer.

In the same light...

Sucs get hosed.

Eagles - 24

Smelly Pirate Hookers - 17

Over under on Suc fans excuses for refs, rookie QB, used wrong anti perspirant, etc. - 4

Joy in seeing Tampa Gay eat their young - F'ing priceless.

Finally...just to anticipate the after game perpetual history lesson.

Ring...ring...ring!!!!

Bucs: Hello?

Super Bowl: Is this the Bucs?

Bucs: Who's calling?

Super Bowl: It's the Super Bowl.

Bucs: Wow, hey it's been a long time since we heard from you!

Super Bowl: Yeah, that's why we're calling. There's a problem.

Bucs: Problem?

Super Bowl: Yeah. You won one, but we hear about it too much.

Bucs: OOOOkaaay?!?!

Super Bowl: Well...we would like the trophy back.

Bucs: Why?

Super Bowl: Because you suck. Keep the rings. You paid for them, but send back the trophy and stop talking about it. We're giving it to Tony Dungy.

• Options
    The bucs defense is waiting for this one. They have dominated the last two, and those were momentus occasions for the Eagles
    at home....once in the championship game, and once opening a new place..the Bucs allowed 7 points in those 2 games and McNabb
    was on his back more than Jenna Jamison.

Donovan.......assume the position!!!!

.urrrrr Andy ...that doesn't mean you, assuming the "eating 20 donuts" position...it means your QB is going down!

The only way Philly scores in this one is if the Bucs offense gives them points, and without Simms that is going to be hard.

Bruce is chucking it, Mike and Joey catching it, and oh yeah, don't forget the secret weapon that Philly hasn't see yet..

CADDY!

It pains me that I have to listen to this one on the road in the car, but none the less, it will be a nice ride. If any of you girls want
    a sig line bet, or even 50 bucks in cards, let me know. I have a nice Avant Auto or come nice Howard stuff....if you all have any
    nice stuff..let get it on.

BUCS BUCS BUCS BUCS BUCS BUCS.

JS

• Options

<< <i>and Gruden wishes he had McNabb at QB ... so do you >>

No, I want a QB who isn't going to piss his pants in a big game situation, and not be so out of breath he has to have a WR call the play.

ring, ring:

Eagles: hello, who is this?

super bowl: we called to ask for our trophy back.

Eagles: uhm...

super bowl: oops, wrong number. We should have remembered you clowns have never won a super bowl.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>and Gruden wishes he had McNabb at QB ... so do you >>

No, I want a QB who isn't going to piss his pants in a big game situation, and not be so out of breath he has to have a WR call the play.

ring, ring:

super bowl: oops, wrong number. We should have remembered you clowns have never won a super bowl. >>

...but we have one returning in a few days. As soon as we clean off the years of tarnish we'll have it ready for you. You guys deserve it much more than the previous owners. They can't seem to understand the concept of "living in the now." Oh, and if you kick their butts by 2 TDs tomorrow we'll throw in free shipping. We took up an offering here in the office and it's worth it to get these pretenders off of our books.
  • Options

<< <i>
    ...but we have one returning in a few days. As soon as we clean off the years of tarnish we'll have it ready for you. You guys deserve it much more than the previous owners. They can't seem to understand the concept of "living in the now." Oh, and if you kick their butts by 2 TDs tomorrow we'll throw in free shipping. We took up an offering here in the office and it's worth it to get these pretenders off of our books. >>

Living in the now?

haha of COURSE you eagle dopes live by that - you have no championships to speak of!

'Deserve it'? hahahahaha

• Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    DIE YOU SMELLY PIRATES DIE!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>ring, ring:

super bowl: oops, wrong number. We should have remembered you clowns have never won a super bowl. >>

LMAO
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Really? You mock my job, but I bet I make more dough than you, nudie booth mopper! >>

How do you know that they use mops? Could be a pressure washer.

In the same light...

Sucs get hosed.

Eagles - 24

Smelly Pirate Hookers - 17

Over under on Suc fans excuses for refs, rookie QB, used wrong anti perspirant, etc. - 4

Joy in seeing Tampa Gay eat their young - F'ing priceless.

Finally...just to anticipate the after game perpetual history lesson.

Ring...ring...ring!!!!

Bucs: Hello?

Super Bowl: Is this the Bucs?

Bucs: Who's calling?

Super Bowl: It's the Super Bowl.

Bucs: Wow, hey it's been a long time since we heard from you!

Super Bowl: Yeah, that's why we're calling. There's a problem.

Bucs: Problem?

Super Bowl: Yeah. You won one, but we hear about it too much.

Bucs: OOOOkaaay?!?!

Super Bowl: Well...we would like the trophy back.

Bucs: Why?

Super Bowl: Because you suck. Keep the rings. You paid for them, but send back the trophy and stop talking about it. We're giving it to Tony Dungy. >>

Dungy definitely won that trophy - Gruden was just a pimp.
  • Options

<< <i>
    Dungy definitely won that trophy - Gruden was just a pimp. >>

Do you clowns actually believe this crap you post?

Based on your own (flawed) logic, it was Gruden's team that faced tampa in the super bowl.

What an absolutely ridiculous and idiotic statement - oh wait, it's coming from a philly fan. That's all they know.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    Dungy definitely won that trophy - Gruden was just a pimp. >>

Do you clowns actually believe this crap you post?

Based on your own (flawed) logic, it was Gruden's team that faced tampa in the super bowl.

What an absolutely ridiculous and idiotic statement - oh wait, it's coming from a philly fan. That's all they know. >>

Once again Axtell you have shown your severe ignorance about football. You probably think that a football is round. Just to inform you...a football is not round. And to further inform you...Al Davis runs the Raiders, top to bottom...Jon Gruden had nothing to do with the Raiders other than as a "puppet" coach.
  • Options
    Is there a sig bet in here?

Even if not, what is the sig? Eagles fans deserve it ....
  • Options

<< <i>
    Once again Axtell you have shown your severe ignorance about football. You probably think that a football is round. Just to inform you...a football is not round. And to further inform you...Al Davis runs the Raiders, top to bottom...Jon Gruden had nothing to do with the Raiders other than as a "puppet" coach. >>

hahahahahaha

That's why only Gruden has had a winning record with the Raiders in the last 15 years? Quit spinning, cracker.

<< <i>and if Axtell comes on here and spouts off ... a reminder to everyone that he backed off not posting for a week when the Eagles storm into tampa and rob the hubcaps off the caddy >>

1420, guess you're glad you didn't make that bet, hmm?

• Options

<< <i>Quit spinning, cracker. >>

That's a racist remark.

Better watch what you shovel because it can come back into your face.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

<< <i>

That's a racist remark.

Better watch what you shovel because it can come back into your face. >>

Oh you crawled out from under the bed when your team wins...you're an absolute joke.

Racist? no. But then, I shouldn't expect anything more from you.
  • Options

<< <i>Oh you crawled out from under the bed when your team wins...you're an absolute joke. >>

No. I have a life outside this forum, unlike you.

<< <i>Racist? no. But then, I shouldn't expect anything more from you. >>

Using the term "cracker" is racist, period.

As in:

• Options

<< <i>
    No. I have a life outside this forum, unlike you.
    >>

How coincidental your 'life' seems to happen when your team stinks up the joint, but you find just enough time to post when your team wins. You're beyond stupid.

<< <i>Using the term "cracker" is racist, period. >>

Not racist when I am white. Just like when black folk use the 'n' word in reference to one another...are you going to sit there and moronically call them 'racist' for using that term?

That's what I thought, MORON. You're out of your league here...perhaps the hello kitty message boards are more your speed.