Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Any appreciation potential for State Quarters?

What about any error ones? Are there any?

"The answer was in the Patriots eyes. Gone were the swagger and c0ck sure smirks, replaced by downcast eyes and heads in hands. For his poise and leadership Eli Manning was named the game's MVP. The 2007 Giants were never perfect nor meant to be. They were fighters, scrappers....now they could be called something else, World Champions."

Comments

• Options
    p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭
    There can be errors on any of them, so just look for things that look out place or weird.

As far as a premium goes.. besides any uniqe errors, you have the 2004-D Wisconsin Extra Leaves and the 2005-P and D Minnesota Doubled Die Reverses.
  • Options
    BlindedByEgoBlindedByEgo Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speared bison, bent leg... Take your pick. Just use the search function on state quarter errors and slog through the hundreds of posts image

And image if I didn't say so before!
  • Options
    p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    Speared bison, bent leg... Take your pick. Just use the search function on state quarter errors and slog through the hundreds of posts image >>

I'd love to see a Speared Bison State Quarter. I'm sure there would be some demand on that! imageimage
  • Options
    BlindedByEgoBlindedByEgo Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>
    Speared bison, bent leg... Take your pick. Just use the search function on state quarter errors and slog through the hundreds of posts image >>

I'd love to see a Speared Bison State Quarter. I'm sure there would be some demand on that! imageimage >>

Sorry, it's that OF attitude of contempt spilling over. Luckily I said to search "state quarter errors", not that I'd bother image
  • Options
    Thanks for the info guys and gals!!!!

"The answer was in the Patriots eyes. Gone were the swagger and c0ck sure smirks, replaced by downcast eyes and heads in hands. For his poise and leadership Eli Manning was named the game's MVP. The 2007 Giants were never perfect nor meant to be. They were fighters, scrappers....now they could be called something else, World Champions."
  • Options
    Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
    check ebay to for shq errors
    all kinds but watch out for scammers trying to pawn off something bogus.
    the bay if full of that stuff anyway, so coins are no exception to the that there.
  • Options
    The big Winner may be the Texas Satin or Matte finish coin, only available in the Coin & Currency Set ? However, the jury is still out !
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if I could find any that graded over MS65 in US MINT ROLLS, I'd probably have a greater appreciation for them, but like the nickels.... they get TRASHED before they get to me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file