Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Two Coin shows coming to Portland Oregon!!!

Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
The Oregon State Fall Coin Show will be held in the John Q. Hammons Convention Center at the Holiday Inn/Airport on Saturday and Sunday September 9th and 10th, 2006. The address is 8439 Columbia Blvd., and the hours are from 10AM to 5PM on Saturday, and from 10AM to 4PM on Sunday. The location is very convenient and near I-205. It is about ½ mile west of exit 23-B. There is a $3.00 admission per person or $5.00 for families and this is valid for both days. There is no charge for parking.

On Sunday, September 17th there will be a coin, currency, and token show at the Clackamas Convention Center, 15815 S.E. 82nd Drive, Clackamas, Oregon. The hours are from 10AM to 5PM. The directions are to take the I-205 freeway. Traveling from the north, take exit 12-A which is the Clackamas-Estacada exit. Go one block east to 82nd Drive. Turn left and the show is immediately on the left. You will see Denny’s and the Hampton Inn. They are on the same lot as the convention center. If you are arriving from the south, then take exit 12. There is a $2.00 admission charge and parking is free.

Come on by the one or both shows!! Laura, you can come too!

Comments

• Options
    mozinmozin Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭
    Who is putting on these two shows?
    I collect Capped Bust series by variety in PCGS AU/MS grades.
  • Options
    p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭
    I'll be at both assuming I don't have any schedule conflicts.
  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    I'll be in PDX the next weekend after the shows.image
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    Mozin

Schmidt and then Dave owenby.
  • Options
    thebigeng,

Thanks. Dave Owenby did a great job on the previous show. I will mark my calendar for both shows, and hope to attend them at opening.
  • Options
    See you there! C0me one come all!
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    See you tomorrow!
  • Options
    I think I'll be going to morrow with a friend from Tigard.
  • Options
    I went today. Lots of decent coins that I couldn't afford. I looked at a box of So Called Dollars just to look. I enjoy seeing them on this forum and it was cool to see some in person.
    I picked up a stack of errors but they are tokens and not coins. Pretty dramatic striking errors! I'll share pics when I get back home later today.
  • Options

<< <i>I went today. Lots of decent coins that I couldn't afford. I looked at a box of So Called Dollars just to look. I enjoy seeing them on this forum and it was cool to see some in person.
    I picked up a stack of errors but they are tokens and not coins. Pretty dramatic striking errors! I'll share pics when I get back home later today. >>

You must have left the show by noon. p8nt said he saw you earlier, but about noon you were not in sight. Sorry I missed you.

Ed Kennedy had some nice encapsulated Capped Bust Halves. Not much in encapsulated Classic Commems at this show. Hope for better selection next Sunday at Clackamas.
  • Options
    Why the heck didn't p8nt say hello?! Am I that fugly???
  • Options

<< <i>Why the heck didn't p8nt say hello?! Am I that fugly??? >>

Beats me.

I heard from two local dealers by email tonight. They are both traveling to Long Beach this week and they will be bringing their new purchases to the Clackamas show next Sunday.

thebigeng has a number of NGC toners with star. They are certainly worth a look.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Why the heck didn't p8nt say hello?! Am I that fugly??? >>

Beats me.

I heard from two local dealers by email tonight. They are both traveling to Long Beach this week and they will be bringing their new purchases to the Clackamas show next Sunday.

thebigeng has a number of NGC toners with star. They are certainly worth a look. >>

If he was there, I saw them and they were sweet! I had a very SMALL amount of money to play with ............
    I'll chew p8nt out via PM right now image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file