Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2006 silver set on ebay and selling for $

I dont believe this crap. Oh yes I do!ebay link
Transactions..
wondercoin, duffman,PiecesOfMe, Smittys, LogPotato, Bumanchu, Tydye, segoja, Harry779, FullCameo, Twosidestoeverycoin, jmdm1194, rkfish, drewsef, Chrischampeo, Kaelasdad, Ahrensdad, Dabigkahuna, Barbwire, sebrown, mkman123, Gerard

Comments

• Options
    Unbelievable?
  • Options
    He's doing what most people on this board are doing. I'll bet he bought 10, keeping two, and at 125 for the eight, his two are free. What is wrong with that? He's just putting them up there faster than anyone here. I hope he sells them for a lot more.
  • Options
    robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
    *yawn*

I'm gonna wait for the reverse gold proof to show up seperate from the whole set on eBay and buy that. I don't really want the set anyway.
  • Options
    A Fool and his Money are soon Parted---Steve Wynn
  • Options

<< <i>*yawn*

I'm gonna wait for the reverse gold proof to show up seperate from the whole set on eBay and buy that. I don't really want the set anyway. >>

I think that it might have been cheaper to buy the set than wait for the rev. pr. singles to hit the market

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭
    Jeez! I sure hope my order doesn't get cancelled!

<< <i>The United States Mint is continuing to take orders for the American Eagle 20th Anniversary Coin Sets. Although orders have already been taken that meet the maximum mintage limit for some of these sets (please see individual products for specifics), we will continue to accept orders in the event cancellations occur. Should products become available, these orders will be considered “next in line,” and be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis. The United States Mint CANNOT provide information on specific customer order status either online or by telephone. If paying by credit card, please be sure the expiration date is not before December 31, 2006. If we are not able to fulfill your order, you will be notified that your order was cancelled. If you paid by check, you will receive a refund. As with all of our products, the United States Mint reserves the right to accept or reject orders in any combination or options it determines to be in its best interest. >>

Do you suppose they'll up the maximum mintages?
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    Robert,
    In my opinion, you would have been better off to buy the full set and sell the other two coins. This would have you the reverse proof at $2610 - 800 (Reg Proof) - 800 (or much more W mint burnished UNC), so near or under $1,000. I suspect a reverse proof alone will go over $2,000.

19Lyds,
    I do not know if this mintage was law or mint decision, but I can not see the mint upping production after selling with the limited mintage quoted. FYI the Marine Commem was increased, but it was announced long before sales started.
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • Options
    Wow that is a hefty price.

"The answer was in the Patriots eyes. Gone were the swagger and c0ck sure smirks, replaced by downcast eyes and heads in hands. For his poise and leadership Eli Manning was named the game's MVP. The 2007 Giants were never perfect nor meant to be. They were fighters, scrappers....now they could be called something else, World Champions."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file