Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Morgan/Peace VAMs - 79S Rev 78, 1903-S Small S, Greased Filled Die, 21-D Streamer Wing, CWT, PO01 $1

Just put a some coins on eBay. They include a couple of 1879-S Rev 78, a 1903-S small S, a 1889-P Bar Wing, a 1921-P with missing right stars, and a few more.
My sig line has the link.
Thanks!

Comments

• Just added several more items... including four Top 50 Peace dollars, an 1880-O Top 100 "crossbar overdate", several clashed 'n' varieties, and more.
  • Added a very nice 1883-O PCGS MS64 Morgan tonight. It is an unattributed VAM 1F. Partial clashed 'us' ABOVE hair vee and partial clashed 'e' near designer's initial M.
  • The Cameo DMPL auction ends tonight....
  • 16 items are listed. One is a group of four circulated Top 50 Peace dollars. It's currently at $1.50 for ALL four coins! image
  • Tuesday bump.

• eBay listings - just added an uncirculated 1921-D Streamer Wing, a rare Civil War Token, and a PCGS PO01 $....

• Damn shame the "Streamer Wing" is in one of the new ANACS holders, if not for that I'd be on it like stink on doody!!

Nice selection, Norm.

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage

• << <i>Damn shame the "Streamer Wing" is in one of the new ANACS holders, if not for that I'd be on it like stink on doody!! >>

Buy the coin, not the holder!!! image

Check back tonight! You might find an older ANACS holder.