Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Hank Aaron Master Set, missing card ?

Hi

I noticed that his 1959 Bazooka card is missing from the master set composition.

How do you leave that card out ?

Just wondering ?

LEE

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Lee-

No one has requested it.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Wow

I would have thought by now someone would have requested it. Being that its an early, (somewhat) rare card.

Master set mish-mash. Boy i lived with that in the Johnny Bench master set. What a cluster ___ !

LEE

• Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    Lee,

Nobody's ever successfully graded a '59 Aaron Bazooka (pop. of zero). I'm not sure whether any have been graded AUTHENTIC or not.

Bob
  • Options
    Bob

Agreed, to find a gradable one (with psa standards) would be a beast.

But i noticed on the Mickey Mantle master set (which does have the 59 bazooka included) if you have one thats slabbed "authentic" it counts as a 3.

And that at least allows the set to be complete. And like many other older cards, just to see an example of one, is very nice !

ps. and i know you bob, you probably have a 1959 bazooka whole box sitting downstairs somewhere image

LEE
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    ps. and i know you bob, you probably have a 1959 bazooka whole box sitting downstairs somewhere image
    >>

Shows what you know. It's actually upstairs. image

I've heard that about AUTHENTIC being counted as a PSA 3. Must suck to have a PSA 1 or 2 in your registry set. I'd be tempted to alter the card in some way so I could get it in an AUTHENTIC slab and boost my set rating. image