Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Coin shops in Savannah GA, Hilton Head or Beaufort SC

I'm traveling to Beaufort SC next week and wondering if there are any little coin haunts to visit in the low country there.

Right after that I'm taking another trip, hopefully with a week or two back here at home first but I'm pretty sure there are no coin shops in Afghanistan.

John
Coin Photos

Never view my other linked pages. They aren't coin related.

Comments

• Options
    LongacreLongacre Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭
    Forget about the coin shops. Hit the golf courses, man.
    Always took candy from strangers
    Didn't wanna get me no trade
    Never want to be like papa
    Working for the boss every night and day
    --"Happy", by the Rolling Stones (1972)
  • Options
    I don't golf but I agree that's the place you would. I lived near Palm Springs CA recently before moving over here. You couldn't go far without running into a golf course there.

What I'd really like is a metal detector in South Carolina and to hit some of the old historic areas and sites.

John
    Coin Photos

Never view my other linked pages. They aren't coin related.
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭✭
    Beaufort is a lovely area. We used to go camping over on Hunting Island State Park when I was a kid. Erosion is tearing that little island up. Worth going over to climb the lighthouse though. Plus, with it being a barrier island, I have found multitudes of sharks teeth, small conchs, sand dollars(live and dead), and horseshoe crabs there. I think Millenium is from not far from there, and LordMinivan lives over in Brunswick.

You should talk one of them up, they may know of shops there.
    imageimage

• Options
    LM and I live in Brunswick.....we have no shops here, unless you count LM's stuff, but he could tell you more on that. In Savannah there are a few. I have some listed here:

fficial&q=coin+shop&near=Savannah,+GA&sa=X&oi=local&ct=title">Savannah Coin Shops
  • Options
    LeianaLeiana Posts: 4,349
    There is a small one in Statesboro! Just 45 min from Savannah. image

You really would have no other reason to go to Statesboro, though. image

-Amanda

I'm a YN working on a type set!

My Buffalo Nickel Website Home of the Quirky Buffaloes Collection!

Proud member of the CUFYNA
  • Options
    Whoa...that link crashed!.........There are some in Savannah, and I tried to post a link there but it won't work....I can't even go back and edit it, it was so bad.

Do a google search, and you'll get some.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file