Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1967 set - Help needed - #607 Stanley PSA 8

Well I have finally broken down despite my stubborness with asking for help in my attempts to complete my 1967 PSA 8 and better set (Treadway1) - I just need #607 in an 8 to be at the 100% complete level - it has been too long and am trying to get closure on the set (had finally got #196 Romano in an 8 which was my second to last card needed). Any of my fellow 67 collectors who may be able to assist would have my greatest appreciation - am willing to buy or trade as have a number of PSA 8 dups

Thanks in advance

Ed (Treadway1)
Collecting 1967 Topps in psa 9 and 1971 topps in psa 8

Comments

• Options
    ejguruejguru Posts: 617 ✭✭✭
    I have been looking for you for (seemingly) years. Hopefully one comes out of the woodwork for you--you deserve it.
    "...life is but a dream."

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.
  • Options
    Thanks E - has been a long road - think going on about 9+ years collecting this one - you?

• Options
    About the same, although I can remember back being a teenager thinking it would be cool to have the birth-year set. If only I bought them then instead of 80's garbage...

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.
  • Options
    Ed, here are 2 Stanley's in PSA 8!!! I need 425 & 470 from the lot. I would be more than happy to contribute to get these 2 cards if you decide to buy the lot.

Let me know at teddyballgame@cox.net

Ted

1967 Topps Lot of **32** All PSA 8 NM-MT NO QUALIFIERS
    Orioles cards from 1960 to today.

Be good my brothers.
  • Options
    Well, there's one of them, but it's the one that you need! Good luck Ed! I'm rootin' for ya'! image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    Thanks Arny - Well - Steve Pekovich won the auction and was good enough to agree to send the Stanley my way - I cant express my appreciation enough - Thanks Steve - it is amazing the folks I have met who will help out a fellow collector

• Options
    Tread: Steve is top-notch! Kudos to both of you and welcome to the 100% club!image

• Options
    Wow, that's great! Congratulations!
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1