Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Type 2 Eisenhowers up on Ebay - Ends 9/17

All Gone!
I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Comments

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    ttt
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Relisted. This particular IKE is very difficult to find in any grade and is well worth the asking price. When the presidential dollars get released next year and interest in the dollar coins gets renewed, these should bring strong resale.

The name is LEE!