Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Have you taken advantage of the run on the 1977 Topps Vince Papale Rookie Cards?

The Disney movie Invincible has caused a huge demand for the cards. They are listed in Backett at $.10 yet you can sell raw examples on ebay for much more. I sold the two I had for about $15 each. Prices may be slightly lower today, but I would still be happy selling $.10 cards for the current prices. If you have any, I don't think there will ever be a better time to sell.

View my inventory of PSA Graded Cards at My Ebay Store

Comments

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Did a check about a week ago lots of raw, but I do not remember seeing any graded. Wonder if anyone has sent any in to be graded and I wonder if it will be too late by the time they get them back??
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭
    I checked the pop on August 9th, when this thread was posted.

There were 4 total that had been graded. 3-8's and 1-9. Now there are 5 total that have been graded. The most recent was graded a 7.

edited to add: I listed 1 of the 4 that I have the other day. I was going to send it in for grading, its a strong 8 and if the grader got lucky the night before, it may be a 9. But I thought that I would miss the boat if I waited.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    Same thing happened to the Jim Morris cards when The Rookie hit the theatres. I sold a dozen or so of his Stockton Ports cards on Ebay for more than the set goes for and Gary Sheffield is in the set.

Kurt
    Currently working on Football HOF Autographs, 1999 SP Signatures and other on the card autograph sets