Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

1st Complete PCGS MS69 - 2006 Satin Finish State Quarters Set

This is a difficult set to put together in MS69SF. These coins in our set are not available, however let me know what you're missing. We just received results on some tough coins and I'll happily offer you what we have and/or make a wish list of what you need.

Check it out:

CoinFame.com - Satin Finish State Quarters Registry

Having A Lot Of Fun! image

Seth

Comments

• Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭
    Great set image

Congratulations!!!

Just let me know when you are ready to fill the rest of the set up image
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice group of Quarters. How lucky/good were you on the rest of them. IE how is the mint set going?
  • Options
    Thanks to both of you!

2006 Mint set is doing ok, but still filling in:

CoinFame.com 1999-Present Mint Set
    Seth
  • Options
    Seth,

Nice looking set so far. You are only a couple away from the best set you can build and probably only one of a couple with a complete set already. I still haven't sent any of my coins in for grading as of yet. I have many many sets to look at.

Zach
  • Options
    Thanks Zach,

70's will be few and far, but there will likely eventually be some to upgrade the set.

Yes, I think two others will have complete MS69 sets by the end of the week and maybe a third. All 10 coins price out between $100-$1,000, so none of the 69's are going to separate the top sets any like the 2005D-West Virginia-PCGS MS69SF from last year.

We should have some of the tougher coins listed fairly tomorrow night. image

Regards,
    Seth
  • Options
    XXXXXX Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭
    Good Job Seth.....Wish mine was complete.image
  • Options

<< <i>Good Job Seth.....Wish mine was complete.image >>

No kidding! Gonna take me awhile this year as I am going to try to make mine first.

Zach
  • Options

<< <i>Yes, I think two others will have complete MS69 sets by the end of the week and maybe a third. q]

Now Seth......Were you talking about me? #3...? Yes, I too have all 10 in 69SF (But of course you know that) and hoping a few special ones still at PCGS will make 70SF, Only time will tell.

Great job on the coin making this year, to date, Seth. I will be looking for you at the top, (or at you from the top) or towards the top of that 2006 Mint Set, should I decide to do one this year. (Like I won't, right?)

A Public Announcement Follows: >>>>>>Thanks for your help thru the last couple weeks (and years) and that goes out to all the other people (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) who have and continue to help me: Mark (DnT), Micheal (Mas3387), Doug DR, Brian BRC. It has been an exciting couple of weeks for all of us. (But the work is not over yet).

Good job everyone, and thanks for all the extra effort and time we have all spent. This has been and will always be a TEAM EFFORT.

Walt

And Roger 7557 >>>>>> We truly hope your wife recovers from her scheduled surgury and you can get back in the game and come play with us.
  • Options
    Congratulations on a fine set Walt. image

-----------------------------------

For those of you still filling holes, we just listed 8 varieties in MS69SF:
    2006 Satin Finish Listings
    Seth
  • Options
    Thanks Seth.......It too was with your help.

My eyes hurt (too many coins) and I'm going to bed now............

Anyone need a 2006-D Sac in 69SF Pop 8/0...? Contact Seth or Tazmic as they know
    where one just might be.

• Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    Congrats but I saw an MS68 in there. image
  • Options

<< <i>Congrats but I saw an MS68 in there. image >>

Good eye. That MS68 is for D-West Virginia where the MS69 is only pop 6.

The title of the thread refers to our 2006 Set of quarters, but it would be nice to have the D-WV too! image
    Seth
  • Options
    Seth, outstanding job! The Nv-p is gonna be this years Wv-d, but maybe there will be a few more made. Hopefully you will do as well with the rest of the coins in the 06 mint set. Good luck with it.

And Roger 7557 >>>>>> We truly hope your wife recovers from her scheduled surgury and you can get back in the game and come play with us.

Walt Diane is doing great. She is able to drive again. Her incision has closed nicely. Now it's just a matter of taking it easy for the next 3 months and then on to physical therapy. As an aside, I have hung onto all but 1 of the 05/06 business strike coins, and those 05 sf's I've complained about like a broken record. I sent the rest in to TT. I feel like I've had my body amputated and have just this head that's hanging around on a shelf. I can see everything going on, but can't participate in anything. Kind of a strange feeling. But, when Diane
    gets back to work, and the bills caught up, I may try to catch back up, or move one to something different, mint sets or whatever.

Sorry Seth, I didn't mean to take over your post. Your set is looking great. Get some pics posted with the coins. I'm sure there are lot of people that would like to see these.

rb
  • Options
    Roger,

Thank You. image I'm sure everyone is interested in hearing the update you posted. Thanks for sharing!

I say image to mint sets when you're ready.

Have A Great Weekend,
    Seth