Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

1997 FLAIR DAVID ORTIZ ROOKIE PSA 10 ON EBAY

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE EBAY AUCTION. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, THANKS.

PSA 10 ORTIZ ROOKIE

Comments

• ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    $5.50 shipping? For an insert card, not his actual rookie card?
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭✭
    And insurance is $3.35. What a bargain!
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • SMR lists the Fleer rookie and the Flair card within $5 of each other though i haven't seen the Flair card sell on ebay. the 5.50 shipping is what it was on this other auction i just used the same price.other auction

the insurance is was the rate quote from ebay for $100 to $200 value while i set up the listing. if the final buyer complains about the pricing i would be more than happy to give up 3 or 4 dollars to keep my 100% rating. thanks for taking the time to respond.
  • Why not go in and lower the shipping fees in your ebay listing? This way no one will pass up your auction because it has high shipping costs. The chances of someone buying first, then asking you to lower later are slim to none.

NathanSr
    Successful purchases: Lawnmowerman(2), Wabittwax, mkg809, thePlasticman

Successful sales: xphunk, vjsteele4, onefasttalon, five7teen, yankeeno7

Successful trades: mijang

Generous Souls: MBMiler25, DES1984
  • I agree with the other $5.50 +$3.35 if insured????

I dont know how you ship but it's not that much here in Little Rock!!!!