Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

what will these grade?

what does anyone think these may grade? just sent them off., each back follows the card its with. I was thinking a PSA 4 on the Smith, 6 on the Burch, and 2 on the Duffy

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    Guessing 3, 5 (maybe a 6), 2.
  • Options
    3, A, 2
  • Options
    How can that Burch be so pristine on the corners. It doesn't match the wear you can see on the back. I'm very interested to see where it grades. THanks very much for sharing and look forward to the results =)
    THe first card is hard to grade without seeing the back. It may be a nice 3. My reason is the hard corners. Again I'm very interested to see where these grade. I'm learning every day as much as I can.
  • Options
    there actually is no creases on the Smith, it has some light scuffing around the top edge there, so i'm sure that wont help. the back of the card is in small pic next to it, the burch had me questioning for a few days if it was trimmed, but actually took it to a shop and compared to numerous other t206's in slabs and its on the small end, but the same size as many, and i cant see anywhere that would have been recently trimmed, the edges actually looks older, not fresh
  • Options
    Yup it's just the type of thing that you never know. COnisdering it was sold on ebay there is a chance, don't know the odds that someone may have already tried to grade it. IT's risky,but also rewarding to have a high example graded yourself. Good Luck.
  • Options
    here is one more i sent off, hoping for outside chance at a 5, got it on ebay too, the seller took the pics with card in a screwdown holder that was cloudy and scratched, so actually looks alot betterimageimage
  • Options
    ok, lets try that again....imageimage
  • Options
    My guess is a 4 or 5. It's the stains that make me think 4 but the corners that might make it a 5. it's hard to tell.
  • Options
    Too bad the Burch is trimmed. Nice Clarke, I'm guessing -PSA 3 due to several stains

Good luck
  • Options
    I think the clarke might be a 3 too. But it's said to look alot better in hand than in picture due to imperfections that were on the holder.
  • Options
    2, trimmed, 2
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭
    Can T206's be short without having been trimmed?

I'm hoping the Burch is good but it's been stated over and over that there is a strong possibility that it's trimmed.

The seller you bought this off of is not stupid (They deal in graded cards) and I am sure that they have tried to get this card graded by more than one company.

If you don't know about the Network54 board might I suggest that you signup or at least read some of the threads there. You will find tons of info that you might find useful.

Anyway good luck.
  • Options
    The Burch was only $18 and listed as possibly trimmed which means trimmed. $18 is good price for eye appeal of card though.
  • Options
    i see nobody said a 9 on any of the cards....lol