Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

almost ready for the " 5 years of Topps heritage sale" help needed again

I have a bunch of heritgae dups just sitting around. 3 opened boxes of 01, some 03 a ton of 04 and 05 and some fan favorites and bowman heritage. Is it better jsut to list the whole thing with sp's stars ect. OR buy that scanner for 2k and scan each one in (kidding), but seriously pay more in fees and list stars and sp's sepearated and do what then with the commons?

Comments

• If you have commons that you just want to get rid of I'll take a package of them. I'll use them for TTM autos.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    what kind of 01 heritage do you have?

Kevin
  • I sell most of my sp's on ebay for $2-$2.50 plus $1.50 shipping for 1st and 50 cents for each additional. That seems to be the going rate on line, and that is if you have an ebay store, and can be patient for them to sell. You will make out better this way then if you list them as a lot. 2001 SP's do better then other years followed by 2005 and 2006's. The 2002 SP's seem to be the slowest. If you are interested in selling at a good deal in bulk, let me know.
    XTRA INNINGS SPORTS CARDS
    Now Closed For Good

REFERENCES: check rmcards4u

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.
  • I still need some of the 2004 SP's, let me know if you want to sell any before Ebay.