Home Sports Talk

No TO no problem!

Cowboys continue to look like the class of the nfl! we dont need TO. defense is amazing. and terry glenn is the man!

bye bye eagles enjoy the basement again!

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I like Terry Glenn as a receiver, the Cowboys team will sorely miss a healthy and productive TO in the lineup. He is most certainly a huge distraction and a total head case, but the truth is that he's the best receiver in the NFL when he's on his game. The Cowboys receiving corps is not nearly as formidable without TO (or Keyshawn Johnson, for that matter).

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Cowboys continue to look like the class of the nfl! we dont need TO. defense is amazing. and terry glenn is the man!

bye bye eagles enjoy the basement again! >>

You've beaten the Saints and 49'ers the last two weeks in PRESEASON games...
  • kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Dont forget we also held the nfc champs to 3 points. I know its PRESEASON but there defense looks amazing!
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Seattle going full tilt would drop at least 3 touches on you all. Your D is not improved and your Offense is in worse shape
    than last year. No one fears She. Its going to be a bad year America's team!

JS
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Cowboys fans. You ain't seen nothing yet with TO. The "fun" is just beginning.

SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    The Cowboys will go as far as their OL can take them. That's their weakest link and it's the x-factor for their whole season. If they can protect Drew and open up holes for Julius Jones, they'll have a decent season with or without TO...and vice versa.

If TO doesn't behave, Parcells will probably either cut him now or bench him and then cut him after this year. I know they built something in his contract where they could cut him after the first year without sustaining a massive cap hit.
  • 1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    The cowboys have a rough stretch starting 10/8 at Philly -- which is a CERTAIN Eagles win. Guaranteed. After that, they will lose 4 out of 5 and TO will be gone as he will berate Bledsoe and become the TO that every Eagles fan hated to see.

Julius Jones is a decent runner, but as a lifelong ND fan I laughed when they took him and thankfully passed on Steven Jackson. The OL is weak and the D is overrated.

6-10 boys .... 6 and 10
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Boy those eagle fans sure are petty and jealous.

6-10 for the cowboys? I'd say quit drinking before you are posting. The boys will roll to a divison win with either 10 or 11 wins, while the eagles struggle for 6, and this time, no mcnabb injury and no TO distractions to blame the disaster on.

eagle fans will riot in the streets as a result, and the eagle will enter into another period of terrible football.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the Eagles are trading for Donte' Stallworth, couple him with second year Reggie brown and who knows? The Eagles might be ok without T.O.............
  • kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    YAWN eagles fans... you guys still seem very concerned about TO... do you miss him? you can glady resign him once parcells sends him packing by week 3!

like i said we dont need him. defense will be in everyone's face all year. 11-5 cowboys! 6-10 LOL lay off the wacky weed birdbrain's!
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    At least the Eagles realized they need to make a move. Nobody fears Donte, but its a shade better than what they had. Westbrook
    adds another receiver out of the backfield, but Philly still scares no one.

Cowgirls have nothing, Glenn is washed up and they will waste a stud like Julius. Time to give Jimmy Johnson a call

JS
  • 1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    6-10
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards