Home Metal Detecting
Options

A little 14K.

I did a little shooting at the local fairgrounds this morning where I found the 14k great dane ring. I dug a plethera of pulltabs in hopes of hitting a little gold again.
After about two and a half hours I struck this 14K gold ring with suspected diamond. (have to get it looked at)
The diamond was intact when I found it, but when I got home and removed from my pouch the little stone was gone!image
I immediately dumped everything in my pouch onto a piece of cardboard and low and behold the diamond was still there. image

BTW- Here is the 1952 South Africa Farthing I found at Goshen Park before a little electrolysis.

Here it is after the shock treatment.

Thanks for looking!

GR
Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    Good job on the clean up!

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    Cool finds, GR....It's good that you found the stone back. The S. African piece is interesting to look at. The observe took a little beating from your digger, I suppose.
  • Options

<< <i>The S. African piece is interesting to look at. The observe took a little beating from your digger, I suppose. >>

Nah, it just may look that way in the photo. The green patina is kinda streaked across George's face.
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    marymmarym Posts: 713
    Nice ring! I have to wonder how the heck does a girl lose her diamond ring and not know it?? I'm constantly playing with my rings, I'd know the second one was missing!
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    Nice going on the ring GR!!Glad you were able to find the diamond.HH,Tom
  • Options
    Love the ring and nice cleaning job.
    I lust for silver.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Nice looking finds.