Home Sports Talk
Options

Total Loser

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
HA! The Cowboys are finally taking action and fining T.O $9500 for missing a team meeting and a rehab session. I, among others dont discount his talent but what is his deal? He just cant go to work and do his job.

Parcells though has not been as loud during this whole deal as I thought he would be. Looks like it might get ugly, I bet if the Cowboys get fed up and dump him it might be tuff for T.O to get a job.

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    TO isn't going anywhere, and if he misses some preseason, and has to cough up 10k, who really cares?

He's still going to go out and dominate.
  • Options
    It's about time someone pulls him in by the collar and let him sit out a season!! He thinks he's better than the game...or any other player...he needs the game more than the game needs him!!

If I owned the team...he'd sit out the season...I'd let him rot in the corner. He gives the sport a black eye.

Too bad the guy can't just harness his negative energy and really take that to the field.

He'll end up the same way as alot of past players...on the booze...on the drugs...and in some tabloid every other month...

He's just a waste of space..I don't care how many passes he can catch..or how fast he can run...
  • Options
    He is going to go Rodman on us after he retires image
  • Options
    He's never had any off the field incidents - ever. No domestic abuse, no drugs, no DUI. On the field, he gives the ultimate effort every single week.

So he's got a nagging hammy injury keeping him from practice - does that really warrant all this hate? How about directing it towards guys like Koren Robinson, who got popped for a DUI and was ultimately released? Where's the ire for guys like him?
  • Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    The guy is simply selfish. You've heard his replies over the years about people always knowing what he can do, so who cares if he misses some practices. Fact is, he has excellent abilities and by practicing with his team regularly, he could help these players on his team become better as well. He has no interest in doing so IMO, thus he may be a player with great abilities but he doesn't have the ability to be a great team player.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koren Robinson is no where near as talented as T.O first off, so thats why he does not generate much talk .

T.O is a guy who likes to act up, AX you cant argue that. The guys a great wideout..if not the best but the bottom line is he is always causing problems for teams, Koren Robinson causes problems for himself.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    10K is not alot of money for TO, and he is one of those rare athletes that indeed doesn't need practice. But in my opinion, the "fine" speaks volumes -- TO has shown time and time again that he is a baby, and this could be the catalyst for trouble.

collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>TO isn't going anywhere, and if he misses some preseason, and has to cough up 10k, who really cares?

He's still going to go out and dominate. >>

This post gets nominated for "Pathetic Post of the Day"

"and has to cough up 10k, who really cares?"

Where have you been lately? On the planet Pluto? Oh sorry, Pluto isn't a planet anymore.

TO "cares" - any little thing like this incites him to riot. He is out of control in case you haven't figured this out yet and his behavior will only get worse the longer he is with the Cowboys.

It will be fun this season watching the Dallas Cowboys disintegrate. I'm lovin' it! Ha! Ha! Ha!

• Options
    I'm loving watching the eagles fans still get worked up into a tizzy over TO ditching their pathetic franchise.

Who's mcnabb going to throw to this year? Who's going to run the ball in philly? Talk about implosions! The eagles will be lucky to win 6!

• Options
    Ax-The Iggles did PERFECTLY fine without TO. They will fine without him again.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axtell please let us Eagles fans know in advance if you ever attend any games at the Linc so we can bring extra batteries. Thank you!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    The tuna is weak. He was brought in to win rings and hasn't done anything yet. Its fine with you have Simms and LT, but
    when you have to start from nothing, then its a bit harder. The tuna will finish his tenure in Dallas on a sour note...what
    a waste.

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Ax-The Iggles did PERFECTLY fine without TO. They will fine without him again. >>

How many super bowls did they get to without him? And how was their first year in the post-TO era?

This year will be a continuation of last year's misery for eagle fans (and elation for everyone else).
  • Options
    Ax, everyone else gets elated when you are wrong -- which is why we are generally a happy bunch.

You are a simpleton.
  • Options
    And you are delusional for thinking the eagles have a shot at a .500 record this year, let alone the playoffs. Now stallworth is going to be the eagles' savior?

haha
  • Options
    I don't believe that any Eagles fan thinks that Stallworth is going to be a savior, but he is a nice addition to a young receiving corp with more upside than some idiots think. He could easily see 70 recepts and 1100 yards and 7 TD's.

Delusional is thinking that Brunell and the skins and a sad sack cowboys team will finish higher than the Eagles -- who will have 6 wins (at least) before the bye week.
  • Options
    heck, the Eagles will be 4-0 after the first 4 games
  • Options

<< <i>heck, the Eagles will be 4-0 after the first 4 games >>

hahahaha