Home Sports Talk
Options

What do ARod and KRod have in common?

Their Rods and their Strikeouts. image

The Angels sure do own the Yankees. The Yankees are on track to lose 4 out of 5 since sweeping Boston. I think the Yankees have Red Sox withdrawal symptoms.

On a positive note Damon has 22 Home Runs for the season, the most in his career. He has 9 Homers in August, 2nd most in the Major Leagues.

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Hey Fudin-

How many of these threads are you going to start? This couldn't go in the yankees thread? You trying to get as many threads in before you get dismissed again?
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    I think the yankees are doomed until they wake up and realize they have an anchor dragging..

...and that $25 m dragging anchor is hooked on bottom.

time to cut line and set sail.
  • Options
    So of all the faults with the yankees, the one thing keeping them from winning is Arod?

Really? Do you truly honestly believe that?
  • Options
    i dunno...maybe MLB should let him use a tee...

or use a softball when he comes up.

edited to ask?

do you even watch any baseball games? or do you just wizz-ard up crap from the highlights real?
  • Options

<< <i>i dunno...maybe MLB should let him use a tee...

or use a softball when he comes up. >>

Are you able to answer a simple question? Or does your jealousy of Arod make you unable to hold a reasonable conversation?
  • Options
    yes...i believe a-rod sucks..always will. can never be a winner and should be unloaded at all costs.

I also think you are a giant terd come to float here on the CU sports chat board...since you slithered in under the outhouse door, your have turned this plcae into a cesspool with your 10,000 mind numbing posts

edited to ask:

any other questions?
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    The Yanks aren't nearly as good as they looked during the sweep of Boston last weekend.

And, guess what? It's not A-Rod's fault. A smart fan could see that, but anyway...

Are we going to back to a fudin thread every night now about the Yankees? Isn't that why we started one thread for all this crap to be filed under, and what got him banned in the first place?
  • Options

<< <i>yes...i believe a-rod sucks..always will. can never be a winner and should be unloaded at all costs. >>

That wasn't the question. I asked, quite simply, if you believed the yankees' ills are all on Arod?

<< <i>I also think you are a giant terd come to float here on the CU sports chat board...since you slithered in under the outhouse door, your have turned this plcae into a cesspool with your 10,000 mind numbing posts >>

Hmm I remember someone else who called this place a 'cesspool'...

<< <i>edited to ask:

any other questions? >>

Yes, just one. What would it take for you to disappear forever and never post here again?
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Whenever a team is struggling the first place to look is at the 3rd baseman hitting .280 with 20-something HR's. Not at a pitching staff that couldn't outpitch Cat Osterman on a good day.
  • Options
    anyone notice KRods new pitching stance...he's standing OPEN on the mound with one on the rubber. still finishes with foot towards plate though. still not Orthodox
    Jose Canseco 100 count of donruss rc's wanted for 100 bucks.