Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

eBay Help

So I've been seeing a large amount of bidders on my auctions lately that have 0-3 positive feedbacks, 0 negative feedbacks and have had the account open for upwards of three years. Is there something I should be concerned about? Look at it this way, if I were bidding on an auction and I kept getting out bid by a user like this I would immediately think that it was a dupe account by the seller and I was getting hosed. But what about when they're bidding on my auction?

I'm not a seasoned veteran when it comes to selling on FeeBay so I may be overreacting but I thought I would run it by you guys to see if someone had seen something like this before. I'd rather be able to take some action before my auction ends that have to sort it out afterward. Thanks for the help.

Arthur

Comments

• Options
    jaderockjaderock Posts: 185 ✭✭
    You could always set your auctions to certain bidder restrictions. I don't sweat it too much as long as they pay...I've had 2000+ to 0 feedback folks not pay in the past.

I think if you're selling vintage that it might be a seasoned vet using a seconardy acct to bid "knowing that others may consider it shilling" and NOT bid; therefore, getting a good steal under a zero/low feedback account.
    Most complete single player collection: ULTIMATE MARK BRUNELL COLLECTION