Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anyone collect Vintage Wrestling Cards?

I have a lot of older, obscure Wrestling sets. Is there anybody else out there that collects these? Anyone with any 1955 Parkhurst to trade? Or 1986 Monty Gum? Or 1987 Wonderama NWA ? Or others? I would like to complete a few sets that I have here and find a home for the rest.
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Greg, I'm putting together the 55-56 Parkhurst set.
    I guess that's actually considered the '56 set, isn't it?
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    What condition are the cards in the set you are working on? I have a few partial sets of it that I would like to turn into one complete set.
    Do you have a list of the ones you need? Maybe we can help each other out on it...
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    Greg, Sorry I didn't respond earlier but I just got back from vacation. I should be able to help you with your 1986 Monty Gum set. I bought about 40 packs, however since the coalation in the set is so bad I basically just have the same cards over and over. Let me know what you need and if I have them I will send them to you. I also have extra wrappers if you need any. It's always nice to find another wrestling card collector!
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
    Anyone have any 1956 Parkhurst Wrestling? Any condition is fine but I would love to have some nice ones, too!
  • The 1986 and 1987 would interest me.
    Are you interested in complete sets or particular wrestlers? I have a complete set of the 1986 Monty and I think I have a set of 1987 NWA missing only the "trick" cards that were only distributed in factory sets (I didn't know this until I had bought hundreds of packs).
  • Complete sets. Could you provide a scan of one of each of those cards.
    I emailed a scan of the Monty Gum, 1987 Wonderama NWA and 1983 Wrestling All Stars. If anyone else has interest let me know and I will send some scans.