Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

A special thank you to Michael, Maryann, and Michael Jr

I was at work this morning, and my wife Diane called me. She was all exited about something and asked me who Michael, Maryann, and Michael Sulinski Jr was. She recognized the name but couldn't remember where she heard it from. So I told her that this is a guy I deal with on my coin collection. Well she then explained that she received a nice gift from a local florist, sent by these kind folks.

Michael, you and your family are totally awesome. This goes way beyond the call of duty as a dealer of coins. You have helped me over the last few years put together a very nice collection. We've shared a few words over the phone. Bid against each other at ebay, and probably TT. This is such a kind gesture, and it was totally out of the blue. Diane and I can't thank you and yours enough. You had my wife in tears.
Yep, you guys did it. We could walk past you on the street and never know it, having never me face to face. But I don't think we will ever forget the kindness you've shown us with a simple flower.

Michael, I've never had a problem dealing with you. Your intregrity has impressed me and a lot of others around here. This is just another incident that shows just the kind of man you are, and that your values are in the right place. You have a heart and it gives us hope in our fellow man. So with that, thank you Michael, Maryann, and Michael Jr. for thinking of us.

Roger and Diane

Edited to make a correction, hell I can't type to begin with, and this keyboard isn't helping!!!

Comments

• Options
    PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
    Very cool !!

Larry Shapiro Rare Coins - LSRC
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

PCGS Las Vegas June 24-26
    Baltimore July 14-17
    Chicago August 11-15
  • Options
    XXXXXX Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭
    Micheal & Maryann are 2 of the coolest and nicest people I have met through PCGS Boards and coin collecting in general.

Class Act you guys.............image

Walt

Roger ....(Glad to hear, today was a better day for your wife.)
  • Options
    NumisMeNumisMe Posts: 841 ✭✭
    God I really hate this, but I am in total agreement with Walt image

Michael and his family are tops. imageimage

• Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have been very great dealers to deal with. And now you prove that they are just GREAT people.
    And as a plug that I feel they deserve they are "Tazmic Enterprises, Inc." on eBay just great people to do business with.

• Options
  • Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭
    Dear Roger and Diane,

You really did not have to do this. We sent the flowers not looking for anything as this is what friends do for each other. We are so glad that Diane really likes them and we wish her well.

Who knows, maybe one of these days we will be able to meet face to face. Thank you to the rest of the forum members for your very kind words as well. It really means a lot to us.

All the best,

Michael, Mary Ann and Michael, Jr.
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have bought a few coins from MAS3387, and he actually went above and beyond the call of duty when Dan60 and I were both looking for a 2005-D MS68FB/SF Roosie Dime. He went and sent some in to get graded, and kept both of us well informed on the coins status. When the coins came in, he gave both of us a VERY fair price.

I just cannot forget things like this, and I continue to have wonderful conversations regarding coins.

I thank you again Michael!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    "You really did not have to do this. We sent the flowers not looking for anything as this is what friends do for each other. We are so glad that Diane really likes them and we wish her well"

Well I coulda got the spelling right on Mary Ann's name!!!!imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>Micheal & Maryann are 2 of the coolest and nicest people I have met through PCGS Boards and coin collecting in general.

Class Act you guys.............image

Walt

Roger ....(Glad to hear, today was a better day for your wife.) >>

We know you didn't have to do it or need the applause to do it, but this is just a great thing to do. A real class act. Great job Michael, Mary Ann and Michael, Jr.

Roger glad to hear your wife is doing a little better. I wish you all the best and sorry that your quarter collection has to go but at least you have your priorities right. I hope you wife continues to do well.

Zach
  • Options
  • Options
    Zack thank you for the kind words. Diane goes to the Dr tomorrow. I'll let you know how the post op check up goes.

Walt, you pfishing for more agreement? image

OK you win, I agree, this needs to be back at the top!!!!