He reminds me of Mel Brooks.......
  • Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He does look alittle like Mel Brooks... as for the commentary

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options

<< <i>He does look alittle like Mel Brooks... as for the commentary >>

I heard that he acted like a real jerk when he came to Michigan State a few years ago. Somethinig about he expected to get all
    the food he wanted at the stadium and not have to pay for it, when told he had to pay he was not nice about it.
  • Options
    Lee Corso is a complete idiot, and frankly the college gameday crew would be much better off without him.
  • Options

<< <i> Lee Corso is a complete idiot, and frankly the college gameday crew would be much better off without him. >>

Couldn't agree more. Comic relief only lasts a year or two and his time is done.
  • Options
    I don't mind him. He says what he says and is funny from time to time. You can't really depend on any one of the GameDay crew. If you take them just on entertainment value then they are OK. However, not one of them really know what they are talking about.
  • Options

<< <i>I don't mind him. He says what he says and is funny from time to time. You can't really depend on any one of the GameDay crew. If you take them just on entertainment value then they are OK. However, not one of them really know what they are talking about. >>

Perosnally, I'd like to see Kirk Herbstreit and Todd Blackledge team up. They would probably work well together, and being younger and hipper wouldn't hurt, either.

Lee Corso and Mark May are both buffoons, and aren't even qualified to call games on TBS.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

That guy with the sign probably never thought he'd be on ESPN with it -