Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Help wanted with submitting oversized cards question

I have several oversized cards I want to send in for grading ( 75 puzzle backs, sportcasters, discs, etc ) and I wanted info on what holders are preferred. Unless I am misinformed there are no card savers large enough, so what is an acceptable holder to submit them in for grading ?
"The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
-- Yogi Berra

Comments

• blue227blue227 Posts: 185 ✭✭
    The puzzle backs and discs will fit into a Card Saver 4 which will hold just about anything that fits into a tallboy holder. The sportcasters fit in the supersize holder and what i've done is to slit one edge of two different Card Saver 4's (one on the left side, the other on the right) so that there is an overlapping fit in the center of the card with protection for all 4 corners.
  • bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    Thanks Kirk.....

Ever rip any of those racks ?
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• blue227blue227 Posts: 185 ✭✭
    I bought a few boxes from different years of the Donruss All-Stars cards from Kruk Cards and have found the most common problem to be dinged corners (like a lot of other stuff i've bought from Kruk). I have about 15-18 that are waiting in Card Saver 4's for the next tall boy special and still have a couple of boxes that i need to bust open. Good luck with your submission. LMK if you have any high end Garveys. I just submitted a Garvey puzzleback that will probably come back as an 8 although i'd really prefer a 9 or 10.